-Chapter 6-

•~The Secret~•

I sat here in silence, crossed arms and looking at wall. Detention was boring obviously. The teacher that watched us also looked bored and quite annoyed that he was obligated to look at us instand of being sit at home doing whatever he normally did. He excused himself and left the classroom and at that exact moment everyone else in the classroom burst in a chaos of noise. I covered my ears until I felt a wet liquide in my hair. I was shocked so I looked up at what just happened, Krystal..... She just pourred water on my hair with her bottle "oopsy~ sorry I just had to... since I wouldn't have been there if you weren't so violente..." my blood started to boil once again. "excuse me?! it wouldn't have finished like that if you ing had just walked pass me and wont have ing open that dirty mouth of yours!" Jessica roose up from  her chair "WHAT?! how dare you talk like that to my sister?!" great she just had to add things up. I grabbed the chair next to me and threw it near them "just shut the up! Both of you fake are just making things worst!!" at that moment... Teacher came in the class "Jung Fay! If you don't know what being quiet and calm your temper mean I regret that i'll have to gave you another hours of detention!" I closed my eyes and sighed before sitting back on my chair in silence. I saw the sisters smirk when they sat down, my blood was still boiling and I scratched my cheek but felt something on it. A small bandage then I remembered earlier.

I was being drag until I recognised the infirmery. The person sat me on a bed and goes close the door but I heard the locket being locked. I started to panick until a wet liquide touched my cheek. "How mean will I have to do that?...." I heard this person whisper. I knew this soft voice so I looked up to find Xiumin taking care of my cuts. "you weren't obligated to do it if you didn't wanted to... I could have took care of it myself..." He stopped for a second looked directly to me then smiled "true... but I felt like I had to..." I was confused "Minseok-ah......why are you kind to me... putting Kyungsoo apart... the whole EXO hate so why?..." "I already told you.... on everyway to put it I don't see a single valuable reason to being mean to you and also, putting D.O apart, we don't all hate you  to be honest...but Why do YOU keep getting in fight with Krystal?" I keep quiet for an instand thinking over it "She did alot of mean thing to me... and I guess we're just destined to hate each other" I could hear him chuckled which was adorable. "well...fine then....hey you know..even if I know you have Park Kyung and Kyungsoo.... if anything happen again you can come and talk to me you know?..." I stared at him with my mouth half open then he also looked up to me. We stared at each other for maybe 4minute in silence before we smiled at each other and I nodded at his proposition. We kept talking while he was taking care of my cuts. I then heard someone that hitted the infirmery door in a very angry way. I was shocked so and when I looked at the  door I saw someone hitting the door window before stomping away, probably a guy.

I smiled to myself then putted my head on the desk infront of me waiting for my detention time to finish. Once it finished I ran home I was starving seriously even my innerwolf was growling because of hunger. I quickly took a shower and put on my pj which was just my , my bra and a open black guy shirt. Yes I stealed Kyung shirt not because I like him in that way or anything but just because it was big and comfy.Before I could reach the kitchen I heard the doorbell ring. I closed the three middle button on my shirt and it was big enough to hind my so I went to open the door. I was shocked once again. "What the ?!" the whole EXO gang was on my doorstep so I looked at D.O that was at the front waiting for an explanation. He laughed with a apologising face "sorry I wanted to come here but for some reason they all end up following me..." one of my eyebrow roose, why the hell would they follow him here. I looked at the eleven other behind him to notice some of them was looking inocently away.. wait are they....I swear I could see them blushing. I then looked down at myself. Right I forgot I had a cleavage after all those years of wearing top buttoned things. I let them come in while I buttoned the upper button with an unnoticable blush on my cheeks. I saw D.O run to my kitchen "wh--" "he wanted to come because he know you wouldn't have eated yet" I looked at Luhan on my right "Luhan?" "don't wory... Xiumin tell me everything and I agree with him... you wont have any problem with me....you never had tho" that was true never Xiumin nor Luhan ever bugged me. I frowned then looked behind me at Sehun, Kai and Kris the worst of them. Hopefully they wont do anything to my house. "OMGGG!!!!" Tao ran into me holding a big panda plushy, my almost human sized panda plush. "That is so cute!!!" I smiled but frowned once again "Zitao....why the have you even entered my room" he froze in place "I was just wonderring what it could had looked like...don't worry I didn't touch anything putting apart this" I calmed alittle until Kyungsoo shoot out loud "I'm DOOOONE!" I walked up to my kitchen and saw LOT of food I was almost drowling "why are there so many?" "we'll all be eating here with you~" he smiled innocently but that hit me like a rocket.

Kyungsoo should be happy that I like him alot because I wouldn't have let it happen. The whole EXO was still my house and the maknae line aka Sehun and Kai  ing kept on bugging me they even threw things on the ground and insulted me in my own house. I wanted to burst, I was so close to explose but then Kris came in with Chanyeol both holding vase that my mom gave me before dieing and they let in slide from their hand and it hit me the same way it metted the ground to exploded in sharp piece. I couldn't take it anymore, my innerwolf either. The rest of EXO that was gone to buy stuff at the grocery entered the place. I tried to calm myself but I growl and by accident...my impusion took over me. I became my wolf form infront of all of them..