-Chapter 7-

•~The Secret~•

I was so mad at them. I growled but they didn't seemed scared. Shocked indeed but their reaction wasn't that normal. I sat on the ground and let out a sigh looking at the ground to stay calm. I heard footstep getting closer slowly then I felt a hand on my head between my ear. I looked up at D.O that was...petting me? I stared curiously at him. He wasn't scared, he looked amazed. "You should had told me..." I tilt my head on one side confused "...that you were like us..." Luhan came behind him adding the last part. That took me off guard. I walked to my room and switched back to my human form getting dressed back then came back. The seemed calmer than earlier. "What do you me 'like us' Luhan?" They all looked at me in silence so I repeated myself. "what.do.you.mean 'like us'? god know I get pissed off easily so answer me" I heard Kris scoff "I should have known... Your scent wasn't normal" I glared at him but now that he mentioned it It is true that the EXO gang didn't smelled like the normal student "wait... are trying to say that you also are-" "wolves? yes. So that would also explain this weird connection I feel toward you..." Xiumin stared at me as he talked "WAIT! What connection are you talking about hyung?! You probably don't mean that she could be your--" "Mate? impossible... cause I feel this probably stronger than he does...she's probably mine" Chanyeol cutted Sehun making everyone gasp. I noticed Xiumin glaring at him and somehow felt him boiling inside. Why do I even can feel his anger? "anyway....You!" I pointed at Kris and Chanyeol in anger "you better clean up what you did before I make you eat the pieces of vase that you broke!" I stomped away to the living room and layed down on the couch and turned the tv on.

"Hey....." I didn't looked at him, I keep focus on the tv screen "what you want Kyungsoo?..." I felt the couch go down alittle as he sat down "You probably will get angry but....now that we know you are like us....we agreed to not let you alone." I sat straight up frowning "what do you mean D.O?" I see him clearly swallowing his saliva hard "I want you to come live at our home..." "WHAT?! Are you crazy?!!" he nodded "I knew you would react like this but we have to...even if you hate some of us we need to protect you now" I crossed my arm "I don't need to be protected" Kyungsoo hitted me which surprised me but not much "shut up you'll come weither you want to or not" I showed him my hand doing a sassy face "You can't make me!" he opened his mouth and put his finger up doing a similar sassy face "Oh you wish I couldn't" I tackled him and sat on him "Don't you dare try to talk against me!" He started to laugh hard "Oh yes I will! just watch me!"I faked to hit him and laugh. I looked up saw the rest of EXO looking at us either surprised, amused or confused and for some reason I started to laugh hard. "Fay you do know that drugs is bad right?" I just laughed and some of EXO joinned in with me and Kyungsoo. "Ok fine! I'll come but only because you're getting on my nerves" I pointed at D.O and he nodded happily. 

"we'll leave tonight then" Xiumin said calmly sitting next to me and Kyungsoo. Lay, Tao and Luhan joined us too and watched the tv. "It's kind funny to see how close you and D.O are" Kyungsoo looked at him "of course we are close! she's like my sister" I smiled and hugged him. I felt eyes on me to I turned my head and stared back at Xiumin. "what? don't tell me you want one too?" I saw a smile creep on his face "Maybe?" I couldn't help but chuckle "well you helped me alot when I got hurt so I guess you deserve it" I let go of Kyungsoo but this pushed me on him. I heard some 'oooo~' and a loud 'Bang' I looked at where it came from and saw Chanyeol walking away "Yah!" I walked to him grab him "who are you to destroy my house?!" he tsk'ed me "it wont be yours soon so why do you care?" I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall with my nails in his neck. My eyes turned red with anger and I could see him struggling for breathing. "This will always be my house! My parents built this house and died in it so even if i'll live you I will still come back! so don't you dare destroy it or else you'll be the one destroyed here! arasso?!" I may be small but I still noticed him being scared. Tao grabbed me and I couldn't feel the ground under my feet which startled me alittle. I looked at a chocking Chanyeol and saw red angry marks on his neck. Serve him right. "well...um.....we better go back home D.O did your bag so... yeah let's go" You could heard the disconfort in Suho's voice

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*(Time skip)*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*
I woke up with a headache. I couldn't recognise my room. I looked around and saw Kyungsoo next to me. Right he made me move from home and wwe agreed on the fact that i'll sleep in his room since he's the only one i'm close to. I sat up straight and stretched out. I went to the kitchen as much I can remember where it was when the showed me yesterday. I saw Xiumin...topless?! I stopped in my track shocked. 'What the ?! how can this cute squirrel have...abs?!' He turned around and noticed me "oh hey want some? I just made it" He handed me a cup of coffee and I slightly bowed taking a shy sip. 'wait shy?!' My eyes widened "what did you put in it?!" He looked at me confused "what do you mean?" I stared at the cup in daze "it's.....just....so good" He laugh and came ruffling my hair 'how dare he touch my hair? -.-' "thanks but there's nothing special in it" He grabbed my wirst and dragged me to the table where I could sit and drink peacefully. Luhan came in and chuckled "awwwe~ you look so sleepy it's kinda cute~" I glared up at him but he just laughed. "We aren't going to school today..." I looked back at Xiumin "wae?" he just smiled and I frowned "answer me" "because we need to talk with you" I roose an eyebrow "about your wolf form" 

I was about to talk when Kai barged in. His face was all red and he breathed hard. I swear I could see smoked coming from him but he didn't seem angry. I stared at him confused. His hair was messy and his clothes in the same stats. He looked at me with glassy eyes. I saw him close his eyes, raising his head and let out a shaky breath. What was happening to Jongin?

 

/[a/n] Have an idea of what could be happening to Kai? :P\