-Chapter 8-

•~The Secret~•

I stared at Kai in pure confuseness. Was he sick? but I don't think so. I tilted my head on the side trying to figure out what could be happening to him then he started to stare at me for some seconde than he sprinted to where the bathroom. I looked at Xiumin about to ask him what was wrong with Kai but was greeted with an horrified look on his face. "what's wrong?" He openned his mouth but was cut when I heard someone...moanning?! I made a grossed out face since it came from the area of the bathroom. 'Oh no Jongin....don't tell me you are really doing this' "wait i'm going to check on it....." Minseok said being clearly unconfortable while getting up and walking slowly to the bathroom area. I watched him but didn't feel like staying here so I followed to him. I got more grossed out when the moan got louder and more frequently but as I got next to the bathroom door the moan wasn't coming from there since Kai came out avoiding eyes and running away which was strange but the moan was still there. I followed the sound and stopped to a door. I know I could see something traumatising but I had to stop those annoying and disturbing voice. I kicked the door that wasn't locked. "TAO?!?!" I ran to him. He was rolling in bed while . He looked in pain but in the same stat of Kai. I turned him so he would be on his back. I gently shaked him "Tao-ah! are you okay?" He swallowed hard and nodded quickly but I didn't bought it so I ran out of the room and found Yixing sitting on the sofa of the living room. "Lay I need your help! well Tao does...and Kyungsoo told me you were great to heal people so come on!" I dragged him to Tao's room and Lay examined him silently "he's okay....." "what is it?" I looked at him since he was speaking so calmly it almost didn't heard him. "he........is in a normal stat right now....probably all of us will end up like him... don't...worry he'll be fine..." I heard him scoff and excuse himself. I looked at Tao dumbfounded. 'He is okay? what does he mean they'll probably become like him?...' I was clueless and confused but felt bad to let him like that so I went to grab a wet towel and put it on his forhead. 'what am I even doing taking care of him?' I closed the door and walked back to the kitchen.


"Xiumin were you waiting for me?" I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled "maybe?" I sat accross him silently. "so.....what do you wanted to say to me about my wolf form?" his lips went in a 'o' shape. "well.....you do know now that the whole EXO members are wolves like you right? but seeing your reaction when you saw Kai confirmed to me that you don't know much about your actual being" I frowned alittle and sat back in my chair "of course I don't should I remember you that my parent died when I was a kid so they didn't told me anything? I knew I was a wolves only because someone made me really angry and my inner wolf showed" Xiumin nodded alittle and whispered a small yet polite 'sorry' "anyway um....yeah for some reason we all atleast have one power. don't ask why...we just do... like me for example, mine is frost and Suho here is water. look" He pointed to Suho that was walking in and that looked at us as he heard his name and Xiumin went to grab a glasses and put it infront Suho's face. He looked at the glasses in silence but somehow got what he wanted. He put his hand on top of the glasses and some seconds later it filled with water. I was shocked but it seems like it wasn't the end because Xiumin grabbed the glasses back and stared at it. The water inside the glasses became ice. "What the ?!" I exclaimed which made the two guys infront of me laugh. "what other power do you guys have?" I tilted my head on the side "well.....Chanyeol control fire, Baekhyun control light but Chen is lightning. Tao control time, Kris can fly. Kai teleport. Kyungsoo have an encrediable stregh." I started to laugh "D.O? encredible stregh?! this midget isn't even able to beat me in a fighting game!" Xiumin and Suho looked at each other surprised. "he is not?" Suho ask which made me nod. He scratched his head and walked away lost in his mind. "so.... for the rest of us... Luhan have telekinesi. Sehun control the wind and Lay have the power to heal everything......so we'll have to find out yours" I nodded in silence while thinking alittle. "Hey Xiu...since you seem to know what is happening to Kai and Tao can you tell me what is it?" "oh that? well it's just the heat season soon.....and..well we never really had been near a female wolf for that long so I guess...even if it's kinda weird to say it like that well....our hormone are probably being more stimulated...." He looked away as he was speaking and I could see the embarassement in his face will I was taking aback. 'of course! why couldn't I realise it?!now that I think about that their lustful face wasn't something that we could miss easily...'

I was now sitting on the sofa, staring at the tv and playing with a cushion that was sitting next to me. Total Boredom! The heater was on for some unknow reason and I was feeling hot. not in a weird way. and who the would put on the heater when two members are going in their heat and I burning from the inside already?! I looked at the cushion and breathed out on the cushion. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" I let out a scream as I threw the cushion on the ground. It freaking was in fire! what the is happening?! The whole EXO came running in the living room and looked shocked "Fay! why did you put this cushion in fire?! I know you might still angry that you have to live with us but it's not a reason to do it!" D.O started to scold me while Suho used his power to make the fire die. "what! it's not like I wanted to! I don't even know what happened there! I just breathed on it and it ing took fire!" "Wh--" all of their eyes went the size of Kyungsoo's while his looked like it was going to pop out of his head. "You! come with me!" Suho grabbed my wirst and dragged me out of the house in a forest with all the other members following behind.

He stood infront of me and looked like he was staring right inside my soul. The other members was circling us. Suho started to point at me and started to speak "you....Jung Fay.....what ae you?....We...wolves...only have one power....yet...you seems to have more than one....you are as strong as D.O's yet you set the cushion in fire like Chanyeol could do...." I could only stare at him so he continued since I didn't answer "we are going to start something to see if you can do more than this....if you do....we'll tried to figure out why do you have more than one...." I nodded in agreement. I really wanted to know more about myself. "so....let's being?" "yeah.."


/[a/n] Happy New Year! <3 here's an update since I got bored in my family party XD anyway alot is happening.....and I had somethings to ask you.
First: were you expecting that?
Second: do you mind otp to appear in this story? cause I was planning to add some
Third: could someone explain me what is KpopRP? I mean...I know what RP is but...I need more explanation so I don't know...maybe i'll get interested an could start that :) 
Lastly: were you comfortable with the part? XD cause I didn't knew if you guys would get unconfortable with it...if so...I'm sorry\