-Chapter 3-

•~The Secret~•

[a/n: well hello dear human ^^" I feel extremely mean right now because I haven't updated for AWHILE but to be honest I just forgot that I had been posting on there because I only posted 2 chapters here and like 6 on Quotev and Wattpad which people are probably waiting for the new chapter but oh well... I hope you'll forgive me and like the rest of the story ❤]

I was woken up by my phone alarm telling me I had to prepare for hell.

When I was about to get up from my comfortable bed I felt something leanning against my back. I look behind me in confusion seeing a peacefully sleeping Kyungsoo yet with puffy red swollen eyes.

I gently patted his cheeks "D.O-ah..... Wake up we'll be late..." The sleeping owl slowly openned his eyes and looked at me with a sad smile "I feel like skipping school today...."

"Bwo?! Yah!! Your a top student pabo you can't skip class!" I laughed while he pouted then he get up from my bed giving me a sigh. I walked to my closet and pulled some clothes he and Kyung left at my house the last time they sleeped over then throwed them at sleepy Kyungsoo.

I grabbed a short baby pink flannel skirt with a white long sleeves shirt matching with my with doll like high heels. Kyungsoo came back in my room after getting himself ready then squealed when he saw me "keopta~" I cutely smiled then he drag me to the bathroom and insisted on doing my hair wich I gladly accepted not knowing he would straighten them unlike my usual curl at the end of my hair (pretend the picture his Fay *imagine she have green emerald his with light brown hair*)

"You look like an alive doll it's so adorable!" He was still staring in awe at me when I finished my usual makeup. We quickly ran down the stairs and ate the bagel he managed to do while I was finishing my makeup then we ran out the house with our bagpack.

When we got to school all we could hear was squeal and scream "OMO! Look it's them!"
"Kyaaa! Keoptaaaa~" "awwwe they look so cute! I ship Faysoo now!~" 

We looked at each other in confusion before walking closer to the wall where students put news and gossip. We both stound there in shock, picture of us crying in each other arms infront of the school gate and collage of some picture we took together and posted on stuff like instagram. 

We looked at each other bursted in laughter getting weird look from the other student. Kyungsoo ripped the photos from the wall and throwed them away stepping on a bench nearby so he was more visible. "Umm excuse me? Can people stop making false rumor?" Great he got everyone attention I looked around and decided to get on the bench too "This 'shipping' can never happen! Like.... Yeah Never!" I exclamed and chuckled when I hear people asking why. I looked at D.O to see if he gave me his approuval then he nodded "because I'm/he's gay!" We both exclamed in unision.

Everyone gasped but I smiled proudly at my best friend who finally asumed himself. I looked around and noticed all the members of EXO in the back of the crowd looking at their friend with their mouth hanging open. I giggled and looked away for a moment then looked back but my eyes locked with Xiumin's. Kyungsoo shook me with a worried look "you okay?" I didn't realise I was staring at Minseok so I kinda got startled and nodded before getting down from the bench along with D.O.

I walked along the crowd and once I walked closer to Kai I quickly shoved him against a wall and secretly went between other students with my innocent face on so he wont notice me. I heard him groan in pain as he kinda hit his head on the wall tho.

I didn't knew that Chanyeol saw me. He quickly went to me and shoved me over his shoulder walking with me like I was a potato bag. "Y-YAH!!! Put me down!!" I wiggled in his grip but with no use.

He put down infront of Jongin "here the one who attacked you" he smiled proudly. I looked shocked at both of them then pouted "aniyaaaa~(no) I didn't do anything! I was heading to my class!" "Tsk yeah right that's why I saw you pushing him?" Chanyeol retorted immediatly and I felt my blood boil a little but I looked down.

"it was his fault for hurting my best friend...." "Bwo?" Kai looked at my confused "who??Kyungsoo-ah? What have I done to hurt him?" He looked extremely lost and I pitied him now "you kiss es that's why...." I said rater quietly but loud enough so he heard me.

"Yah! Be nice to them! Anyway I don't see why he would be hurt by this he is used to it!" He growl. "Because he love you idiot!! Anyway you treat me like when I haven't done anything so I don't see why I couldn't treat your little "girlfriends" like that too!" I couldn't help but shout at him which surprised both him and Chanyeol. Being the innocent and nice doll like person I was I rarely shouted out of anger. It took all I could to not slap him.

I ran to my class as quickly as possible in panic but then I saw Kyung waving at me happily from his seat so I went to gave him a thight hug which he returned immediatly. "Hey Fay .... I got a text from D.O yesterday... Are you gonna be alright?" He ask with concern I silently nodded. He looked at me silently until the bell rang so I sat at my desk that was right next to his and the teacher came soon after.

Me and Park Kyung was secretly talking to each other with piece of paper. We never failed to pass it to the other without being caugh. Kyung tryed to comfort me the more possible as I keep arghing that I was alright. Little did we know the bell rang for lunch. I quietly packed my things up but suddenly I was gived a piggyback ride by Kyung "now little sweetheart let's go eat!" He said rater enthousiat and I smiled at his biavour(however we write it ">.>) with that he ran out of the classroom.

Being selfconscious of my outfit I held try to free on of my arm from holding myself with his neck to hold the back of my skirt in place. We arrived to the cafétéria. Me still on Kyung's back and Block B starting to tease us with "awwe" and "oooo~" once they saw us. Kyung hitted the arms of all the members after he put me down on my feet. Jungkook and V walked to us and handed me a plastic bag from the market next the school. I looked at them confused but they just gave me a smile and V hugged me before walking back to BTS table. 

Block B and I looked at them shocked but I became quit amused at the way Jimin asked for answer. I looked at the bag then openend it. It was a bag full of candies and chocolate along with a small note.
'We saw you crying yesterday :( so we hope those would cheered you up! ^-^ keep smilling Fay you're way more beautiful~' -T & J
I looked back at them touched and they gave thumps up which I returned shyly.

Little did I know someone's was staring...no wrong! Was glaring at me from afar with pure jealousy in her eyes. 
"Pfff! I don't how you could have even became friend with that....thing!" Krystal scoffed turning her gaze to Amber who was silent and looked down sighing. "I really hope you know that you shouldn't hang with freak like her....." Krystal flipped her hair and plastened a y smile on her face.

The lunch time eventually came to an end. I walked to my locker and put the plastic bag Jungkook and V gave me inside. Once I turned away I was bumped into my own locker door with Amber's arm thightly around me. 

Not mentioning my extrem shock. "A-amber-ah?..." I strocked her hair as she put her head in the crook of my neck and I felt hot water wetting my shirt. 

I gasped and push her gently away looking at her crying face and wipped her tears with my long sleeves. "H-hey it's alright what's wrong?..." She bither lower lips looking at me "I.....i'm tired of Krystal... I can't deal with her anymore!....." I looked at her confused

"What do you mean Amber?" I looked straigh in her eyes as she inhaled and exaled deeply "I.....I can't be her friend anymore......"