-Chapter 1-

•~The Secret~•

The look people give me are amusing. Big smiles and small squeal not being able to be hide. The reason? Myself. I may sound selfish but it's only the truth. I was apparently one of the cutess teenage girl of this part of South Korea. Still i'm only half  korean since my mom is american. My school was probably one of the only school without uniform so I took this chance to wear pink dresses that made me look like a doll with my natural pale skin and big green doll like eyes. People would said I use contacts or cream but I don't. Neither way don't get the wrong idea... with my sweet look it also mean that I am apparently one of the easiest target for bullies.

I was infront of my locker, redoing my twin tails on both side of my head when the locker's door got closed rudely almost hitting my face while closing. "Jimin!..." I let a small growl under my breath looking at the boy who closed my locker's door right in my face going away laughing with his friends, BTS. There's alot of 'gang' in this school and all of them had their little names. Some of them where nice but some of them was also really rude. The most annoying were the queenka, SNSD. They would always have this b*tchy looks. But then there's EXO. Seriously I still don't get how my best friend Kyungsoo manage to be friend with those meanies! However I guess you had notice my...erm...close? friendship with Park Jimin. I really hope you got the sarcasm in that...

I clenched my fist taking deep breath to calm myself before reopening the door. I had my little mirror to help me fixing my hair that I couldn't have finished. I guess this is my unlucky day. My door slammed close once again. I look at my right with a confused face but then I noticed Jin looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face "What is it...?" I questionned widening my eyes while looking at him. He just laughed and left. 'What The Hell?!' I watched him leave and let out a deep sigh once again 'will I ever be able to finish my hair or what?'

I took my books and all my stuff before heading to my first class. As I walked someone tapped on my shoulder and before I could turn around I got tackled in a hug. "oh hey Amber!" I smiled brightly at the sight of my best friend. "Ayo! how's my llama goin?" I chuckled at her words. "I'm okay....I guess.." she give my a worried look "you guess?" "well I was this morning but I guess BTS crew decided that today was the day to annoy me.." I sighed entering the classroom. The only good thing was that Amber was almost in all my class along with Kyungsoo and Kyung. Those three was the person I ed the most. I sat at my place and Kyung was already there. Asleep on the desk but still there. I shaked him lightly and took a baby voice "yah Park Kyung!~ you shouldn't sleep" He grunted alittle and slowly woke up when the bell rang.

The day went slowly... To slow to my like. It was finally lunch time and I walked like a scared child behind Kyung and D.O. Lunch time was normaly the time where BTS or EXO would play prank on me. Yesterday when Amber had to leave me for some minute to talk with Luna and Victoria, Kai litteraly pushed me against a wall and Sehun throw his tray full of food on me. Have you ever felt spaghetti running in your hair and clothes? I swear... it's incredible... I hope you still fell the sarcasm.... I clunched on Kyung sleeve to stay as close as possible. We kinda looked like a dad and his daughter who got scared of a stranger in the street. D.O leaved use to join EXO. 'Great! I lost my 2nd mom -.- ' . Me and Kyung sat at an empty table but this table soon got full with Kyung's gang members, Block B. They often had been my savior from bullies. P.O hugged me really tight tho I almost chocked for air. "Hey Fay aren't you tired of being small?" Zico leaned on the table with a smirk. I looked at him and pout "I'm not small! Just cute sized!" "yeah suuuure!" Jaehyo laughed and patted my head. I pouted again but P.O added some more "You're even smaller then Taeil!" "Yah! it's okay I understood" I cried out looking away. For some reason I felt like someone was glaring at me. I turned around to see Chanyeol with an extreme staring. It seemed like he wanted to kill someone and I swear his stare could had burn a hole somewhere. He jumped slightly when Baekhyun shaked a hand infront of him and he finally stopped. What or who was he staring at? have we done something wrong? I have to admit I am confuse. The bell rang telling use that this day in what I called hell wasn't finished.

I walked to my next class with a smile waving cutely back at some people. I turned a corner and got pushed against a wall. I closed my eyes at the impact and looked up at the giant infront of me. Chanyeol looked down at me with a furious look. "W-What is it?" I couldn't help but stare back at him. He didn't say anything, just keep looking at me with anger dancing in his eyes then he let got of me and walked away. 'okay that was weird!' I watched him leave more confused then ever. well apparetly today everyone had something against me. I shook it off and quickly went to my next class. As I walked in I saw Jungkook sitting at the desk right next to mine. 'wait! Jungkook isn't supposed to be in my class?' I quietly walked to my place looking around at everyone then back at Jungkook with a confuse face. He looked up from his sketch book and answered me as if he had read what was in my mind "I got transfered in this class...." my mouth went in a 'O' shape and I nodded finally taking my sit. Jungkook went back to his draw and sighed. "y'know..... Personally I don't hate you... My hyung only are idiots sometimes.." he spoke quietly. I looked at him and he looked back at me giving me a smile. 'well that's a first for BTS!' I couldn't help but smile back.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if it's lame! (/).(\) I wrote it at like.... 2am so I am really tired right now... anyway I hope you still like this first chapter :)