Cover Blown

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover Blown.

 

After seeing the Chinese girl, Yuri stormed out of her father's office. Everyone turned to look at the door in confusion.

"I'm sorry about her behavior. I'll send someone to bring her back," Yuri's father said.

"No need sir. I will go look for Yuri," Donghae said.

Yuri's father hesitated, "Alright..."

Donghae made his way to the door and walked out of his office.

"While Donghae is looking for Yuri, let's go over the files."

Everyone nodded and walked out of his office and to one of the conference room.
 

-*-*-*-*-


Yuri quickened her pace while walking through the corridor.

What is she doing here?

She slammed her fist against the wall while walking and pressed the up button on the elevator. She walked into the elevator when it opened and pressed the up button once again to go to the roof. She stepped out of the elevator and opened the door to the roof. 

The air rushed past her face when she opened the door. She closed the door and made her way to the rails. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air while facing the night sky. Her heart started to ache when she saw her again. She didn't think she would see her again after three years. Even though Victoria was one of her girlfriends that she played on, she was a different kind of girlfriend. 

A tear escaped from one of her closed eyes and she quickly wiped it away. 

Don't cry Yuri. You are strong.

The door opened, but Yuri took no notice of it. The figure behind her slowly took steps towards her while their fists were jammed into their pockets. 

"Did your past get to you?"

Yuri didn't turn around. She knew too well of the voice.

"If you want to do what you said to me and her last time, go ahead. But keep in mind that I won't back down."

The figure scoffed, "You have nothing to worry about anymore, okay? I'm not in the mood of fighting anyways."

"Do you still love her?" Yuri asked.

The figure had a puzzled look on their face. They didn't respond but instead leaned against the rail next to Yuri.

"Donghae, answer me."

He sighed, "I... I still have feelings for her."

"Why are you treating her like dirt?"

"I want to show that I am over her already. But every time I see her my heart beats faster."

Yuri nodded to show that she understood what he said. 

"I would beat you up right now, but I don't feel like it," she smirked.

The corner of Donghae's mouth tugged upwards.

"Is there anything going on with you and Victoria?" He asked.

"We had a history."

"It must be a painful one for you to storm out of your father's office like that."

Yuri smiled weakly, "It was."

She turned around and leaned her back against the rail. Her phone interrupted her thoughts and received a call from her dad saying to meet them at the conference room. She looked over at Donghae and assumed that he also got a call since he had his phone against his ear. She left him at the roof without saying anything and made her way to the conference room.
 

-*-*-*-*-


Yoona was sitting at the left side of the conference room along with Victoria. Her mind was filled with thoughts and was confused about why Yuri left the office just like that. She always seen her playful and happy, but this time she had a painful expression worn on her face. She looked over to the girl next to her and saw that she had a similar expression.

They must've had a past. She thought.

The glass door opened revealing Yuri and behind her was Donghae. Yuri still had the similar expression on her face. She tried to hide it with a forceful smile. Yoona's heart started to ache when she saw her expression. She clutched onto her chest.

Why am I feeling like this?

She looked over at Donghae and her heart did not fluttered anymore. That's when she realized she stopped loving Donghae.

Yuri took a seat besides Yoona and Donghae took a seat besides Victoria before apologizing to the adults for her sudden departure.

"Alright kids, this will be your first time working together. I know some of you would get along and some wouldn't, but please don't let your personal matters involved with your work," Mr. Kwon said and looked at the young adults, but mostly at Yuri.

Mr. Im came into the room while rolling a stand with white butcher paper on it. He placed it against the wall and tore out a long piece of white butcher paper. He laid it on the table and smoothed it out.

"As you see this paper we are sketching some buildings to build around this area," he said.

"We are planning to build a restaurant, hotel and possibly an amusement park," Mr. Lee said.

Everyone else nodded and eyed Mr. Im writing down a couple words on the paper.

"Okay. I want Yuri and Yoona to sketch the amusement park. I want every possible ride and concession stands to be drawn on here. It doesn't have to be too detailed. Victoria and Donghae you both will help each other sketch the restaurant and hotel." 

"Does anyone have any complaints?"

Hearing no voices and silence, Mr. Im ordered everyone to start working. Everyone stood up from their chairs and went to their area to work at. Yuri and Yoona walked to the end of the table while Victoria and Donghae walked over to the other end of the table creating a fifteen feet space between them.

Yuri and Yoona began sketching the outline of the park together and kept their minds off of their scandal and relationship. They both knew it was fake, but they had to pretend every time that they were a couple except at the dorm. Their hands accidentally brushed against each other sending a thousand volts of electricity through their arms. They blushed at the skinship and took a couple of steps away from each other to avoid any possible skinship again.

Why do I suddenly feel weird? They both thought at the same time.

Victoria and Donghae were sketching the outline of the hotel, but they couldn't since they got distracted by looking at Yuri and Yoona. They were saying a few words to each other but they couldn't hear what they said and can only look at them. Victoria was staring at Yuri intensely eyeing every movement she does while Donghae had a guilty look on his face when looking at Yoona.

Yuri sighed. It was two hours into sketching and she and Yoona made every possible ride and stands detailed. She looked at the clock that was placed at the end of the room and saw that it was midnight. It was okay since she didn?t have classes tomorrow, nor did Yoona. Sweat beads were forming on her body and her forehead and her face was getting red. She looked at the end of the room once again and saw the metal looking thing that was hanging on the wall . 

"Gah, the heater is on. No wonder it's so hot," she mumbled to herself.

She took off her white sweater and threw it on the chair next to her. Yoona turned away from the paper and looked at the tanned girl next to her since she heard so much sounds and mumbling. After looking at the younger girl, she couldn't turn away. Yuri was wearing a plain white tank top and saw her neck, collarbone and arms glistening. It didn't get any better since Yuri's tank top was white and nearly transparent because of the sweat. The tank top was sticking to Yuri's slim body and Yoona could easily tell that she was wearing a black bra. 

Yoona quickly looked away and back at the paper and took a deep breath. Her face was beginning to show a shade of red, but no one took notice of it. After a couple of minutes of sketching, both Yuri and Yoona stretched their arms. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter