Meeting

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting.

 

“I hope we get to be roommates,” Yuri said to Taeyeon, as they wheel their luggage into their new university.

The university they are staying at is humongous that it could stretch out for miles. The entrance is spotless, the grass is fresh, clean cut, the water fountain is clear (maybe even drinkable), the trees are trimmed, and the sidewalks are swept. There is not a speck of trash in sight. As they roam about, students are studying ahead of the school year under a tree, a bench, or sitting on the ledge of the water fountain.

Both Yuri and Taeyeon paces by, acquiring the attention of the students who are studying. People are looking at them from the side, but some of them can identify who they are since they are popular no matter where they go.

“Isn’t that Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri?”

“Are they new?”

“They look intimidating.”

“That has to be Taeyeon and Yuri.”

“They’re so pretty.”

“I’m envious of their beauty.”

Even though Yuri and Taeyeon did not hear the comments about them, they understand something like this would occur. They head toward the main office and register into the university. In return, they receive a pair of dorm keys and papers to illustrate their schedule.

“Good luck living in connected dorms,” the receptionist lady said when the girls depart, but they did not listen to her.

“What dorm room number did you get?” Yuri asked, as she eyed her own dorm key.

“Umm….” Taeyeon fumbles with the key to make it clear for her to read, “126. What did you get?”

Yuri sighs disappointedly. “125.”

“Aw, we’re not together! I wonder how I would get along with my roommate,” Taeyeon says while grimacing.

“Don’t worry. I think we’re next door,” Yuri says with a forced smile.

Both Yuri and Taeyeon always stick together no matter what. They basically did everything together. From fighting together and to going to the bathroom together. (No, they do not pee together.) If anyone messes with one of them, the other one would come immediately and mess with them back.

They arrive at their dorm room and sigh. “We’re next door like you said,” Taeyeon said, eyeing the gold numbers placed on the center of the door.

“Yeah, I’ll be going in now. If you need anything come next door or call me,” Yuri opens the door and walks in.

Taeyeon follows her actions and steps into her own dorm room. She shuts the door behind her and spots a pair of shoes at the front door. She peers toward the entrance of another door and discover a girl sitting on the couch watching television. The girl must have heard Taeyeon entering as she turns off the television and stands up to walk towards Taeyeon.

“Are you my new roommate?” 

“Ah, yes,” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh great! My name is Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany smiled, her eyes disappearing.

Tiffany Hwang sounds familiar, Taeyeon thought. “Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Taeyeon.” she bows and vice versa.

“Wait… THE Kim Taeyeon?” asked Tiffany.

“Uhh… I guess…. My name is Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon smiles awkwardly.

“So, you’re the Kim Taeyeon that is popular in Korea? I can’t believe you’re in this school,” Tiffany says, surprised.

“That’s okay. I’ve been to schools like this and none of them except the brave ones bothered me. And can you show me to my new room? The luggage is getting quite heavy now,” Taeyeon said impatiently.

“Ah, I’m sorry. Let me help you with that.” Tiffany smiles apologetically while taking one of Taeyeon’s luggages.

She starts toward a hallway. “Okay, your room is on the right,” Tiffany points to the door on the right, “and my room is on the left," and points to the door on the left.

“Great. Let me just unpack then,” Taeyeon said while opening the door to her room.

Tiffany follows suit and placed Taeyeon’s luggage by the door. “If you need anything I’ll be outside watching TV,” she says while closing the door.

Taeyeon turned around to look around the room. “Wow….” she said, awed.

The room is like the size of her own room, which is not normal for an average person. Placed against the wall is a king sized bed. On each side of it are two night stands with a lit up lamp on top of one of them. And finally, to the right of the bed is a closet. Who would have known a university could be as grand as her own room?

“Oh, my god, a walk-in closet?” Taeyeon smiles brightly and starts unpacking her clothes.

“Oh, yeah! The bathroom is at the end of the hallway!” Taeyeon heard Tiffany’s loud voice say.

Taeyeon finished unpacking her luggage and paces out of the closet. On the other side of the room is an empty shelf. “Maybe to put books in and stuff….” she mumbled to herself.

Right next to the shelf is a mahogany desk with a rolly chair and all the necessities to do your school materials.

“Jeez… this university is so much grander than I thought it would be.”
 

-*-*-*-*-


Meanwhile at the same time Taeyeon entered her dorm room, Yuri enters her own dorm room and is greeted with darkness and silence. Is there anyone living here? Yuri thought.

Just when she thought no one was here she saw a pair of shoes by the door.

“Must be someone’s….” Yuri mumbled to herself.

As she was walking more inwards in the dorm, a door opened to her right from a hallway revealing a doe eyes girl. The doe eyes girl closed the door behind her and looked up. “You must be the new roommate,” she said while walking towards Yuri.

She’s pretty, Yuri smirked. “Yes, my name is Kwon Yuri,” she said while flashing a killer smile.

“Im Yoona,” the doe eyes girl answered coldly and walked past her.

Dang. so cold~~, Yuri thought. “Umm… where’s my room?” she asked.

Yoona turned around and pointed at a door with her slender index finger, “That’s my room.” She then moved her finger t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter