Learning How To Cook and Joined Companies

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Learning How To Cook and Joined Companies.

 

“Why did you do that for?!” Yoona screamed once they both reached back at the dorms.

“What are you talking about? He was about to hit you!” Yuri screamed back and winced in pain as she held onto her cheek.

Yoona looked at her and started to get worried. She never cared for anyone and if someone fell in front of her she would not dare to help them. She walked over to Yuri and brushed her hand away from her face and inspected it.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked.

“You got hit because of me. The least I could do is help you with it,” Yoona said as she got closer to Yuri’s face.

Yuri blushed when Yoona’s face got closer. Why am I blushing? I never felt like this before. She thought. “I don’t need your help,” she brushed Yoona’s hand away from her face and backed away before she does anything unnecessary to the girl in front of her.

Yoona looked up at her and glared. “Fine, and when Donghae comes and bothers me don’t ever show up. I don’t want you to get into my personal business,” she said coldly and walked to her room.

“What’s her problem?” Yuri muttered. Her phone in her skirt pocket vibrated as she dug into her pocket to get her phone. “Hello?” she answered.

“Hello, Ms. Yuri. I have been outside for thirty minutes and I saw no sign of you,” the other voice said.

“Oh shoot! I’m so sorry Mr. Lee! I’ll be out,” Yuri said and hung up the phone.

She slipped on her chucks and ran out of her dorm even though she was still in her school uniform.
 

-*-*-*-*-


Taeyeon walked out of her room and into the kitchen and that’s when she remembered that she promised she’ll help teach Tiffany how to cook.

I yelled at her… I should probably apologize first. Taeyeon thought.

She turned around and headed towards Tiffany’s room. Just when she was about to open the door, the door opened and Tiffany appeared in front of her.

“Oh, umm…” Taeyeon stood there motionless.

“I would like to apologize for—“ they both said at the same time.

Tiffany chuckled embarrassingly causing Taeyeon to do the same.

“You can go first,” Tiffany said.

“I want to say I’m sorry for yelling at you. It’s just that I don’t like to get caught and be in a middle of millions of fans,” Taeyeon said.

“Apology accepted,” Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon gave a small smile, “What was it that you were going to say?”

“Oh well… I just wanted to say I’m sorry for almost getting us caught.”

“It’s alright. Let’s just hope this doesn’t happen again.”

Tiffany nodded and smiled, “You know you should really smile a lot more. You’re a lot prettier when you smile.”

Taeyeon stared at her surprised. She was blushing at Tiffany’s comment as she quickly turned around to hide her face.

“Well it’s just that I don’t like to smile a lot. Anyways, I promised that I’ll help teach you cooking. Are you free for today?” 

“Yeah I’m free.”

“Good then let’s go.” 

They both headed towards the kitchen as Taeyeon was taking out all the materials needed for cooking.

“Okay first I’m going to teach you how to make soup. You know how to boil water right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Okay I may look dumb and not know how to cook, but of course I know how to boil water,” Tiffany said as she opened the cupboard and grabbed a pot.

“I was just asking…” Taeyeon mumbled.

As she was still taking out the ingredients from the refrigerator, Tiffany was filling up the pot with water and placed it onto the stove once she is done. She looked at it dumbly figuring out how to turn on the stove.

“Umm…” she started.

“What is it?” Taeyeon stood up and looked away from the fridge, “you have to turn on the stove in order to boil water.”

“Yeah, that’s the problem,” Tiffany mumbled.

“You don’t know how to turn on the stove?” Taeyeon asked with an incredulous look.

“Yeah…” Tiffany nodded.

“You just said you know how to boil water.”

“Well I haven’t work with this stove so I don’t really know how to.”

Taeyeon sighed and walked over to the stove. She looked around for the knob to turn on the stove and found it in front of her face. She pushed down the knob and turned it clockwise for it to turn on. A few seconds later, the flames appeared as it danced under the pot.

“There. You have to push down the knob first and turn it this way,” she said motioning to the right side, “and there you will have the fire.”

Tiffany nodded in awe as she stared at the little bubbles forming on the water.

“Okay next I want you to cut the vegetables. You know how to cut them right?” Taeyeon asked as she brought out a cutting board and a knife from the sink.

She placed it onto the table and brought out several of vegetables.

“Yes,” Tiffany replied as she stood next to Taeyeon.

“Show me how you cut it then,” Taeyeon said as she handed the knife and the vegetables to Tiffany.

Tiffany took the knife and the vegetables and laid it onto the cutting board. She placed the vegetables in her left hand while holding onto the knife on her right hand. She put the knife over to the vegetable and started slicing it. She smiled to herself as she was doing well until she felt a sharp pain on her left index finger.

“Ah!” she screamed and dropped the knife as she held onto her finger.

She accidentally cut her finger as blood was oozing out. Taeyeon snapped her head around to see what happened.

“Oh man,” she cursed and ran into the bathroom.

She came out thirty seconds later with a first aid kit. “Here, come with me,” Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany’s arm and brought her to the sink.

She the faucet and brought Tiffany’s finger along with hers under the water. She helped her wash it as Tiffany was blushing at the skinship they were having. Taeyeon turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry off Tiffany’s finger.

“Sit down,” she ordered.

Tiffany sat down with Taeyeon in front of her. Taeyeon opened the first aid kit and brought out a rubbing alcohol bottle and band-aids. 

“It might sting a bit,” she warned as she poured some rubbing alcohol onto t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter