Scandal Breaks Out

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scandal Breaks Out.

 

Taeyeon finally finished cooking dinner for her and Tiffany. After she was done, she placed the pan and spatchula in the sink. She took off her apron and hanged it on the hanger that was stuck on the refrigerator. She set up the table placing several of dishes, two plates, two spoons, two forks and two cups for drinks. 

Before calling Tiffany out to dinner, she walked into the bathroom to wash up. After she was done she decided to check the other side of the dorm where Yuri and Yoona were. She opened the door slowly and peeked inside before walking in. The lights were turned off and the only source of light was the moonlight shining through the window and onto the couch at the end of the hallway.

She walked inside of the dorm and looked at both of the doors to see if the light was shone through the door crack, but there was none.

"Not a surprise that Yuri isn't here, but Yoona isn't? Don't tell me she passed the first stage with her already..." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

Shaking her head and sighing, she went back into her dorm and knocked on Tiffany's door. She waited for a few minutes for Tiffany to open the door, but didn't get any response. She knocked on it again and the same thing happened. Thinking that it was okay to proceed on entering the room, Taeyeon opened the door slowly and saw Tiffany sleeping on the bed.

"She bored herself to sleep?" Taeyeon asked herself.

She walked inside of Tiffany's room but stopped to shut the door. She continued walking towards Tiffany's bed trying to not make a sound. She tiptoed and saw the younger girl sleeping soundly and peacefully. 

Didn't care whether or not she ruined her peaceful sleep, Taeyeon shook the girl lightly to wake her up. After a few minutes, Tiffany stirred and turned around facing Taeyeon. Taeyeon froze leaving her hand in mid air. She stared at Tiffany's face like it was the most beautiful creation god has ever made.

She is really beautiful. She thought.

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon staring at her. By instinct, she pushed Taeyeon away and crawled to the corner of the bed. 

Yoong recently told me something happened to her just like this and now I'm in the same situation?! She thought.

"Oph!" Taeyeon groaned as she landed first on the floor.

"You... you didn't do anything to me did you?" Tiffany asked scared as she brought her blanket under her chin.

"Of course not! Okay, my best friend may be a player, but I don't pick up on her habits! Just trust me. I didn't do anything okay?" Taeyeon stood up and rubbed her to ease the pain.

Tiffany lowered her blanket and saw Taeyeon's serious expression, "I'm sorry I pushed you."

Taeyeon sighed realizing that Tiffany is forgiving her, "It's okay. I made dinner. Let's go out to eat okay?"

"I'll give you time to freshen up," Taeyeon said and walked out of her room.

Tiffany sighed in relief when she saw Taeyeon closed the door.

"Aish! What am I thinking about that for? Dang it Jessi..." 

She stood up and walked out of her room to go to the bathroom. After washing up, she headed towards the kitchen where Taeyeon was.

"Wow! You cooked all of this?" Tiffany said awed at the dishes placed in front of her.

Taeyeon nodded in response and took a seat. Tiffany also took a seat across from Taeyeon. 

"You didn't have to go all of this trouble cooking the food."

"I don't consider this trouble. It's actually pretty easy cooking all of this."

"Are you kidding me? I couldn't even cook one dish!"

"Yeah I noticed that..." Taeyeon mumbled and started eating.

Tiffany followed Taeyeon's action. After she took a bite of the meat Taeyeon cooked, her jaw dropped in awe and her eyes were wide. Taeyeon looked up from her food while chewing, but immediately stopped once she saw the girl in front of her.

"Is it that bad?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany immediately snapped out of her oh-my-gawd-this-food-is-so-delicious trance and looked up at Taeyeon.

"No no! I'm just so amazed at how well you cook! How did you learn how to cook like this?" Tiffany asked and went back to eating normally.

Taeyeon nodded and continued eating, "My father said that when I marry someone, I should learn how to cook for my husband. So he sent me to cooking classes ever since I was about ten. Since then I cooked for my family sometimes in replace of the maid at our household."

"That's amazing... I bet if I took cooking classes I still wouldn't learn how to cook as well as you," Tiffany complimented.

Taeyeon lightly laughed causing Tiffany to be in awe again. Her laugh was like a melody. A song to people's ears that could send you to heaven. 

Taeyeon stopped laughing and looked up and saw Tiffany with the same expression as last time.

"What is it now?"

"No... it's nothing. It's just that, that's my first time ever hearing you laugh. It's very beautiful," Tiffany smiled.

"Well I didn't take laughing class for this."

Tiffany giggled, "I don't think there is such thing."

"Who knows? There are a lot of classes for a lot of things."

Tiffany nodded, "True."

They both went back to their dinner eating happily. 

She really has a sweet melodic voice. Tiffany smiled.
 

-*-*-*-*-


Yuri placed Yoona back onto the floor and let her lean onto the door. She dug inside of her purse looking for her set of keys. 

"Ugh... Where is it?" Yuri mumbled.

Yoona stared at Yuri not noticing that she was struggling to look for her keys. She tilted her head to get a better view at something. Yes, she was staring at Yuri's face. More at her lips actually. She brought her hand up to her own lips tracing the outline of it with her thumb. 

Our lips fit perfectly with each other when we kissed. 

Unconsciously, she reached out for Yuri's lips. She was a few inches away from touching Yuri's lips, but then Yuri found her keys and shouted.

"I found it!"

Yoona took her hand back and placed it against her chest, panicking. 

What am I doing? She hit her head a few times to knock some sense into her.

Yuri inserted the key in the door knob and unlocked the door. Before she opened the door, she wrapped an arm around Yoona's waist to keep her from falling. She kicked the door open and carried Yoona inside and placed her on the couch. Yoona laid on the couch taking up the whole space. Yuri walked inside of the bathroom grabbing a first aid kit from the cabinet under the sink. She the lights and walked to the couch and sat on the edge of it.

She put Yoona's legs onto her lap and sat back on the couch so she'd be in a comfortable position. She opened the first aid kit and grabbed a few cotton balls and a rubbing alcohol bottle. She poured the rubbing alcohol onto the cotton ball.

"This is going to sting... I would be lying if I said a bit. So... it's going to sting. A lot," Yuri warned making Yoona slightly scared.

She grabbed the back of Yoona's left knee and starting dabbing the cotton ball onto her knee. Yoona winced and bit down on her bottom lip to prevent from screaming in pain. The blood soaked up the cotton ball quickly and Yuri took gauze from the first aid kit as a replacement for the cotton balls. The blood was trickling down from Yoona's knees and dripping onto Yuri's white skinny jeans. Tears were welling up on Yoona's eyes because of the pain.

"It hurts," she muttered. 

Yuri looked up and to her right and saw that Yoona was about to cry. She continued to place the gauze onto her knee, but this time gently. After soaking up all the blood, Yuri bandaged up Yoona's knee.

"There, your knee is done. Now take off your shorts," Yuri said.

"WHAT?!" Yoona screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter