Understanding, Connected Dorms, and Going Undercover

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Understanding, Connected Dorms, and Going Undercover.

 

“It’s true! Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri were enrolled into this university!”

“SoShi University combined with Dong Bang University is going to be even more famous.”

“What is Dong Bang University?” Yuri mumbled inaudibly.

“It’s the university combined with us. The boys go to that area while the girls go to this area and we come together during lunch and classes. The dorms are separated so nothing major can happen. We have them so we can hold events with each other,” Tiffany said over the loud voices of students screaming for the girls. “At least that’s what I heard.”

Both Yuri and Taeyeon nodded in awe. They did not expect another university to be combined with them. 

No wonder why this university is so big, Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany led the way to a table far back in the cafeteria. It was populated with so many people chatting and eating. The people in the back did not get to see the girls in the front – since the cafeteria was like the size of two football fields – which is why their expressions is like they saw a ghost.

They finally reached a table where about five other girls were seated. 

“Hey girls,” Tiffany said.

“Hey Tiffany and Yoona. Oh my gosh, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri?” a tall girl with short hair said with a shock expression.

“You got that right.” Yuri winked at the girl.

The girl grinned from ear to ear and felt like she melted at Yuri’s wink. “Hi~ my name is Choi Sooyoung,” the girl slurred during her introduction.

“Nice to meet you.” Taeyeon and Yuri shook hands with Sooyoung.

They both averted their eyes towards the rest of the girls.

The girl in front of Taeyeon and Yuri introduced herself, “Hi, my name is Sunny.”

Then the girl next to her with an innocent face introduced herself, “Nice to meet you. My name is Seo Ju Hyun but please call me Seohyun.”

A girl with blonde hair introduced herself, “Hello, my name is Jessica Jung, but just call me Jessica.”

On the other side of the table next to Sooyoung was a girl with medium length brown hair.

“My name is Kim Hyoyeon,” she introduced herself.

“Nice to meet all of you. I’m sure you know who we are already.” Yuri smiled to the girls but especially to the blonde girl. She’s prettier than a flower, eventhough she has a similar cold aura with Yoona, she thought and smiled inwardly.

“Of course!” Sunny piped up, “who wouldn’t know the two of the four famous girls in Korea?”

“Yah! You didn’t know us when we came here!” Tiffany raised her voice.

“Shh!” Sunny shushed her but turned back to Yuri and Taeyeon and gave an adoring smile.

Taeyeon only scoffed at the sight and walked out of the cafeteria. Yuri noticed Taeyeon’s behavior and could not help but sigh. “I’m sorry she is usually not like this. I’m going to go check up on her. See you later,” Yuri said and bowed apologetically before walking away to find Taeyeon.

“Seems like the news and magazines were right after all,” Tiffany muttered to herself.
 

-*-*-*-*-


“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, what is up with you?” Yuri said panting for air.

She ran across the courtyard and the dorms only to find her best friend at a place that looks abandoned.

“What?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

“You are really letting out a bad first impression to the girls.” Yuri took a seat on the bench that Taeyeon was sitting on.

Taeyeon finally realized she found her way to a garden due to many flowers and an arboretum. There was also a fountain placed in the middle of the garden. It was a beautiful place to be to clear your mind or vent out your anger and no one would hear you due to not many people coming here.

“So?” Taeyeon said as she closed her eyes and sighed.

“I thought you wanted to start a new life.”

“Doesn’t mean I will start a new personality. It doesn’t matter anymore; I don’t expect to have friends.”

“But Taengoo, I’m your friend. BEST friend to be exact.”

Taeyeon shot her eyes open. “You are different… you actually understand how I feel through my hard times.”

“So this is why you let me into your life.”

“No duh.” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Yuri and laughed.

“Jeez, first you were all depressed and crap and now you’re all joking around.”

“Don’t ruin the mood or else you will want me to be depressed and cold all the time.” Taeyeon shot a glare at her best friend.

“Alright alright, jeez man. Take a chill pill,” Yuri said with her hands in front of her as if she was calming the person next to her.

“Let’s just go back. Class is about to start in five minutes,” Taeyeon said as she slung her bag over her right shoulder and walked out of the garden.

“Wow, you actually care about classes for once,” Yuri mumbled while following Taeyeon.

“Shut up.”
 

-*-*-*-*-


The girls were in their Math class and went through the same process as their morning class. They introduced themselves and like always, there will be people gushing over them. They were seated with each other again in the back, but this time Yuri and Yoona sat together while Tiffany and Taeyeon were together.

Yuri saw Yoona staring out the window not even bothering listening to the professor. She took this time to check out the girl starting at the head. She has long gorgeous black hair, milky white skin, doe eyes, pretty face, and thin pretty lips. She then let her eyes travel down the girl as she has y collarbones. Then she saw the girl’s curves at the perfect places.

Gorgeous hair, pretty face, long neck, slim body… This girl has everything, Yuri thought.

“Done checking me out?” she heard the girl whispered. 

She looked up as her eyes met with a pair of cold ones. She quickly look back and listened to the professor while blushing in embarrassment because she got caught checking the girl out. Yoona scoffed before looking back at the window and continued her thoughts.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. Jeez, thanks to that girl I can’t go back to my deep thoughts.

She then decided to turn to the front of the classroom and listen to the professor for once. She did not exactly listen as one word went through one ear and out the other so she threw a glance at the girl next to her. It later turns into a full look at the girl.

She admits she was checking the girl out from head to toe for the third time in one week. Which was an unusual thing to do for a girl like her. Long straight dark brown hair, a nice face, thin seductive lips, y collarbones, and a killer body with long pretty legs would be a way to describe the girl next to her. She looked back up at the girl’s face and felt herself drawn into her eyes.

Yuri looked to her left and saw the same pair of eyes looking at her. Yoona only gave a smirk and looked back at the professor. 

What the hell? Yuri thought.

She shook off the thought of the girl and went back to listening to the professor.
 

-*-*-*-*-


Over on the other side, Tiffany had a worried expression worn on her face due to the petite girl next to her. Is she okay? I wonder why she stormed out of the cafeteria like that.She thought.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter