Cinderella Game

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cinderella Game.

 

"You are kidding me right?" Yuri asked in disbelief.

She picked up her phone but didn't put the battery and back cover back on.

"I knew you would doubt this happen. Actually everyone would. I took some pictures," Taeyeon said.

She slid her phone upwards and showed the images to Yuri. Yuri took the phone out of Taeyeon's hands and mashed the buttons on the phone at the speed of lightning.

"That's impossible... He was dead in the hospital!" She dropped her hands and stared at Taeyeon.

"I did some research before I came here. It seems like Siwon actually lived through the tragedy accident. For how he managed to get out of the hospital, I don't know."

Yuri handed Taeyeon her phone back and stared up at the night sky. 

"He seems to have a connection with Tiffany. Since Tiffany is best friends with Yoona, they are probably friends."

Taeyeon continued, "I'm going to have to keep a good eye on him. I know he had a relationship with Tiffany before. He's back Yuri and he is up to no good."

Yuri sat on the swings and covered her face with her hands. "Just when I thought we got rid of him."

"Wait," she blurted out and uncovered her face.

Taeyeon turned her head and looked at Yuri with a questioning look.

"If he's alive and back in Korea then that means..." 

Both Taeyeon and Yuri gasped and had a look of horror on their face. "She's back."
 

-*-*-*-*-


Tiffany sat in her room, still not believing that her ex-boyfriend was alive. After a year and a half, she finally saw him again. What she noticed about him that's changed was his outer appearance, of course. After he asked her out on a date, she quickly called Yoona to tell her all about the impossibilities, but her best friend never picked up.

She lay down on her belly and hugged her pillow. She smiled to herself at the thought of getting back with her ex. The only reason that they were separated was death. Everyone accepted their relationship. Even the nation did.

ne haendeupon sumanheun namjan han geuljaman bakkun yeoja

She picked up her phone and answered cheerfully, "Hello?"

"You called me and you didn't pick up your phone. What is up with your voice?" The voice on the other line said coldly..

"Yoong~ I found him!" She squealed.

"Found who?"

"You know... Siwon oppa."

Right when she said that, there was a moment of silence. Tiffany thought that Yoona was going into shock of disbelief.

"Hello? Hello? Yoong? Helloooo~~~ Are you there?" 

She looked at her phone and saw that her best friend had hung up on her. She pouted and threw her phone on the other side of the bed. 

"I wonder how he is suddenly alive. Did God give him a second chance?" She said to herself while placing her hands under her chin and kicking her feet up in the air.
 

-*-*-*-*-


When Tiffany thought that Yoona was going into shock, she really was. Yoona was still outside of the company building when she decided to call Tiffany. When she heard all of the blasphemy her best friend told her, she accidentally dropped her phone causing the back cover and the battery to fall out.

"No way..." she said in a low voice.

She leaned against the wall and scoffed. How can that man be alive? He's no good for Fany.

Though everyone was against Siwon, Yoona knew Tiffany would still love him no matter what she heard about the man.

She crouched down onto the floor and picked up her phone parts. She put the pieces back together and her phone waiting for the screen to light up.

"Hey Pretty!" a familiar voice called.

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. There was that nickname again that she never wanted to be called. She stood up, opened her eyes and turned to the owner of the voice.

"What do you want?" she said coldly.

"You know, you should really get rid of that cold tone of yours. Then maybe you would have had more friends."

"Cut it out and get straight to the point. I don't need your stupid lecture."

Donghae smirked. "I want you to get back together with me."

Yoona let out the most hysteric laughter she has ever laughed. "Are you kidding me?" She walked up towards him. "Me? Get back together with you?"

"Not even if it cost my life," she said in her normal cold tone and walked away.

"I have evidence of your fake relationship with Yuri."

He held up the digital voice recorder and waved it in the air. Yoona turned around and stared at the metal box.

He took small steps towards her. "If you get back together with me, I won't release this to the press."

Yoona scoffed. "What the heck is this? Now you are blackmailing me?" 

A rotten smirk was plastered on Donghae's face. "Hey, I said I have evidence."

He pressed play on the voice recorder as Yoona strained her ears to listen. 

"Ugh, I hate pretending like this."

"If you don't want to cause conflicts we have to continue doing this."

"I don't know what you are saying. I'm together with Yuri and that thing right there," she pointed to the digital recorder, "does not say anything about us being fake."

She smiled to herself once she saw Donghae's defeated expression. Good job Yoona. You defeated him.

"Yes it does. Why else would you be pretending? This 'thing right here' is a digital recorder. It easily distinguishes yours and Yuri's voices."

While Donghae was smiling in triumph once again and Yoona feeling defeated, they heard footsteps coming towards them. They both turned their heads to the direction of the park and saw Yuri and Victoria running towards them.

Yuri had a metal thing in her hand while she was running towards the two. She ran in front of Donghae and snatched the digital recorder out of his hands easily and threw both of them against the wall. The recorder fell down to the ground broken in pieces, sparks flying out of them.

"Evidence my ," she muttered while panting.

"I'm sorry Donghae. I tried to stop her," Victoria said while bending over with her hands on her knees.

Yuri walked over to Donghae. She clutched onto the collar of his shirt tightly.

"I'm not surprised that you already figured everything out. You have no evidence now and you don't have the right to tell my father, your father, Yoona's father or anyone else about me and Yoona being fake." She pushed him to the wall, still holding onto his shirt.

"If you and Victoria ever do something like this again, I will seriously kick your . Consider yourself lucky that I don't want to cause a scene in front of the building where my father can see from above," she hissed and let go of his shirt.

She gave him and Victoria one last look before walking into the company building with Yoona. 

"I knew we shouldn't have gone to them separately. Yuri would do something like this," Donghae mumbled while smoothing out his shirt.

"Sorry Donghae," Victoria apologized once more.

"It's alright. They are not going to stay hidden forever."
 

-*-*-*-*-


Since the girls didn't have classes today, Taeyeon decided to go out. She walked through the courtyard and passed the buildings and saw that other people were in class. Ahead of her was boys walking around and she assumed that the boy side of the university was out on their break or passing period.

A couple with a group of boys caught her eye. Feeling suspicious, she hid behind a tree to listen to their conversation.

"I didn't know you go to Dong Bang University," the girl said.

The boy next to her smiled. "Well I didn't know you go to SoShi University."

"It's amazing how you are here again Siwon oppa."

Siwon smiled wider. "I like being here with you too, Tiffany."

A gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter