Thirteen

Lycanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

 

   Jaebum returned to Iseul’s house and walked through the front door. He waited until he could sit back on the couch before pulling out his phone. The boy composed a text to Youngjae explaining the situation with Jinyoung’s mate. He included that the girl went to the same university as the younger. The boy still had his eyes glued to the small screen when the older woman walked in the room.

 

                “All the boys are out in the back if you’d like to join them.” Eunju said to the lone boy who looked a bit lost being alone.

 

                He just gave her a slight nod and let out a quick thank you before getting up and leaving the room. Once he stepped into the yard, he heard familiar voices from the old shed. He walked over and saw his friends with Iseul’s dad immersed in a conversation.

 

                “So what have your people planned? Is there going to be an attack?” The man asked.

 

                Jaebum’s eyes widened at this. The group had yet to notice his presence at the doorway. “What did you tell him?” he almost roared in disbelief that the others exploited information.

   

                “We had to, calm down. He suspected us from the beginning anyway. He’s a scientist at the lab, the one that helped us during the war.” Jackson said rather fast, wanting to get back to brainstorming a plan.

 

                “No sir, a few people like Jackson want to though.” Jinyoung answered the man’s question.

 

                “Well, we should! If we keep letting them do petty stuff, it will soon escalate beyond our control. Might as well get the second war over with sooner than later.” Jackson said as his legs twitched to pace around the small area.

 

                Jaebum crossed his arms and scoffed from his spot at the entryway. “Not this again,” he said. The window shattered as a bullet flew and traveled into the side of Hyuk’s skull. The man fell forward and toppled onto the ground. The boys were so stunned and didn't notice four multi-colored wolves enter the shed. Their moving in shoved Jaebum into the room. The two red and single brown beasts shifted into humans. This left the biggest and only blonde animal alone in wolf form.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter