I accept

Noona look at me

Ricky took your hand and helped you into the cabin, you blushed slightly I didnt know he was that gentlemanly

He smiled 'noona you look cute when you blush' his complimant made your cheeks turn into a darker shade of red, suddenly the cabn felt a whole lot hotter.

You took your seats and the cabin began to move. You stared outside at the beautiful scenery. 'wow' you said 'Its beautiful'

'Not as beautiful as you noona' Ricky said with a wink causing your cheeks to return to the deep shade of pink. 'Noona look at me' you looked at him blushing madly as he stared deep into your eyes 'Noona, i know that all this time you've seen me as a child but i want you to look at me, look at me properly.Forget the past few years, noona what do you see?'

you paused and thought about what he was saying, you weighed the pros and the cons but for some reason you couldnt think of anything bad coming with accepting Ricky's confession.

You gave him an eye smile 'Ricky are you confessing?' you asked, he looked at you baffled 'Noona, what do you think i was doing? practising a speech?' he said

you laughed 'well then in that case' you leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek 'I accept'

His face lit up and he pulled you in for a hug 'Noona, i really really like you' he whispered in your ear. you giggled and whispered 'i really really like you too' back.

The two of you got of the ride holding hands and you walked over to jonghyun and soora smiling like a fool.

jonghyun raised his eyebrows and then started laughing 'Ricky you did it!' he said high fiving ricky. 

'Yup and now noona is all mine' he said while pulling you closer

'ANDWAE' you heard soora scream, she came up to you and pushed ricky's arm away and dragged you away from him

'Unnie is all mine' she said while pulling her tongue out causing you all to fall laughing. 

'what? oppa unnie why are yo laughing at me?' she said her tone extremely serious.

The three of you continued to laugh and chat as you made you way to the bus stop. 

'Unnie oppa! i want to stay' soora began throwing a tantrum.

you knealt down and scolded her but you did it nicely.

'noona your going to be a pretty good mom' ricky said jokingly, you shot up and wacked his arm 

'you only just confessed, one step at a time' you said. Ricky pouted 'that hurt' his expression changed into a devilish smirk 'but noona i said the comment in a general manner which must mean that youve been thinking deeply about our relationship' he chuckled 

You smacked him again, causing jonghyun to fall onto the floor laughing '~~~~~ noona your oging to give ricky a bruise at this rate' he said struggling to hold the tears of laughter in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the door of your house. Rcky had walked you home as Jonghyun's aunt came to pick him and soora up.

YOu stood at the door step and before you entered ricky called your name 

'noona' he began to blush. you stared at him confused ad he started to lean towards you giving you a small light kiss on the lips. He blushed and the waved goodbye leaving you stood on the spot.

you blushed and put your fingers on your lips and one hand on your stomach Who would have thought that Ricky would be the one to give me butterflies?


SORRY the chapters quite short but right now i have a severe case of writers block >__<

Thanks to the new subscribers and if you havent already subscribed please do! 

Be sure to comment ^_^

I promise a better update next time xD