Trust

Noona look at me

 

You bid Ricky farewell and slowly made your way towards the library. Before you entered your heart began to pound faster as you remembered the past events of the library, when you and Jiho used to date, when Ricky thought you were cheating... you shuddered ‘this place is bad luck’ you thought to yourself. You took a deep breath and entered. Jiho was sat fiddling with his phone, he looked up and smiled, ‘You’re here, I was starting to think you weren’t going to show up’

‘well I don’t have a choice, seongsaengnim said if I don’t pass the next assessment I’m going to get into deep trouble’ you said with a frown etched on your face.

Jiho laughed ‘Don’t frown you’ll get wrinkles’

You rolled your eyes at him and sat down, and so the lesson started.

‘really? How on earth did you get that answer’ Jiho asked, his mouth wide open

You frowned at your sheet ‘I don’t even know’

The two of you sat staring at the sheet trying to work out how and why you got the answer you did.

Ricky peered up from over the shelves, ‘good this way I can keep an eye on him’ ,he thought. The librarian came and wacked him on the head with a book.

‘Yah, this is not allowed’ she said angrily, Ricky jumped up scared.

‘sorry, but this is important’ Ricky said while giving her a small bow. You looked up after hearing the commotion and you being you, you had to see what it was. You walked behind the shelve only to see Ricky being scolded by the librarian, soon after Jiho came up from behind you.

‘Ricky-ah, what are you doing here’ Jiho said in a friendly voice but Ricky gave him a scowl. You stared at him in disbelief.

‘Ricky you said you were going to be ok with this’ you said, slightly frustrated

‘Aniyo noona its...’ Ricky began but you cut him off ‘No Ricky, a relationship without trust is not a relationship at all’ You said, acting all on your anger and frustration.

‘Noona, what...what are you trying to say?’ Ricky asked.

You frowned, trying to work out what you were saying, ‘What I’m saying is...’



 

What are you saying?

Lol I don’t even know yet hahaha

Read on to find out

And thank you so much for all the support so far! To my new subscribers welcome! And to my old ones thanks for sticking with me this far.

Your comments are so sweet and they make me smile so keep commenting!

oh and show some love to my oneshot about woohyun 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139048/the-vase-of-roses-angst-oneshot-woohyun-you