Final

Noona look at me

 

You frowned, trying to work out what you were saying, ‘What I’m saying is...’

‘ANDWAE’ Jiho randomly shouted causing you and Ricky to turn to him. You stared at him confused ‘Uhm…Jiho? What?’ you asked

‘don’t break up with him’ Jiho said ‘He’s…’ Jiho let out a sigh ‘As much as I want to be with you Ricky loves you and you clearly love him so don’t break up with him.’ Before you could reply, Jiho turned to Ricky and put his hand onto Rickys shoulder ‘Take care of her ok? I know you’ll do well’ he said with a smile.

Ricky stared at him in disbelief ‘Uhm… thanks hyung’

Suddenly you burst out laughing ‘YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM?’ They both turned and looked at you seriously, you leaned on Ricky and continued laughing. After what seemed like hours you stopped laughing and stared at them both. ‘Your both stupid’ you looked at Ricky ‘Babo I wouldn’t leave you because of this, I was just going to say that you should trust jiho more, and well after what he just said I’m sure it safe to say that we can trust him’ you smiled at jiho.

He nodded and just as he opened his mouth to speak the library door burst open ‘DON’T TOUCH MY DONGSAENG’ Minsoo said furiously and behind him came chansoo running ‘YA BABO’ she screamed ‘they’re not fighting’

MInsoo stood and stared at Ricky and Jiho, he tilted his head in confusion. Chansoo came in and apologized ‘I’m sorry he’s stupid’ she said while whacking Minsoo’s arm.

Ricky laughed ‘Aigoo, hyung’s never going to change is he…’

You looked at everyone in the room and began to tear up. Chansoo looked at you and rolled her eyes, ‘Oh no she’s going to cry tears of joy’

Ricky pulled you in for a hug, and a few tears escaped your eyes. Jiho came and hugged the both of you and soon after Minsoo and Chansoo joined in. You stayed like that embracing the warmth.’ I’m lucky to have friends like this’ you thought.

 

You hear someone clear there throat, and all of you turned to see the librarian. ‘this is a place of study not social gathering. You all burst out laughing.

 



 

 

The End 

Sorry for the crappy ending, i thought it would be funny to end it in a comedic way.... i might have failed.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS.

do go read my oneshots (shameless promoting)