Cute Ricky

Noona look at me

He smirked and moved closer, you stumbled backwards 'erm..i thought you...' 

'you thought i was in japan...' he continued your sentence for you.

you nodded, you body shaking from fear as your remembered what had happened 

FLASHBACK

'I really really like you' howon said stepping closer.

you moved back 'howon-ah, im sorry i just...i just cant'

he frowned 'why not! im not like that other jerk jiho' he snapped

'its not that howon...its just..' you sighed 'i dont like you'

his face screwed and he gabbed you and pinned you to the wall, you stuggled to get out of his grip 

'howon...what are you doing' you said

he crushed his lips onto yours, you tried to get out of his grip but failed.

'~~~~ cant you see i love you' his eyes full of desperation 

you looked away hoping he would let go of you but instead he smashed his lips back onto your, his free hand working his way to your top.

your screams muffled by his lips. then out of no where you heard s voice 'YA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?' 

howon removed his lips from you and stared menisingly at the figure 'Mind your own business' 

'Thats just it, i cant. YOu can see that this noona doesnt want you doing this to her so go ive already called the police' the figure said

you stared at the boy and faintly smiled

howon released his grip from you and spat on the floor, he looked at you one last time before leaving.

your kneed failed you and you fell onto the floor

'Noona!' you heard the voice say as he came closer kneeling down to your level 'Noona lets take you somewhere were you can rest' you felt his arms wrap around your waist as he supported you to the closest cafe.

You stared at your saviour, he was younger than you and had black hair and the cutest ears.

'thank you' you said sofetly as he helped you onto the chair

he smiled 'its ok noona. im ricky by the way' 

and thats how you met ricky and ran away from howon. YOu didnt here anything from howon but you were to scared because he was scary

END OF FLASHBACK

you returned to reality and noticed that the bag was left on the floor and howon had disappeared. you sighed out of relief and made your way home.

----------------------------------

You made your way down and opened the door for ricky.

'Noona!' he sang and kissed you oon your cheeks you smiled.

'I have the greatest day planned for you!' he said his smile reaching his cute ears (A/N Im sorry i just cant help but refer to his cute ears) 

Howon returned to your mind and your frowned slightly. you tired to get rid of the thoughts

'Ok then! lets get going shall we' you said *hopefully ricky will get my mind of howon*

The two of you made your way to the park. Ricky covered your eyes

'What..'

'Its a suprise' his voice chimed 

He lead you forward and then stopped and uncovered your eyes.

Your face lit up when you saw a mat on the grass with a cute picninc basket, you looked around the area to get a view of the scene, the field was empty and green you smiled and turned to ricky.

He stepped closer to you and placed his forhead on yours 'Noona, i really like you..no i think i love you' and he kissed you sweetly.

you smiled through the kiss and pulled away 'I think i love you to ricky' his face lit up and then his tummy rumbled. he blushed

'hahahaha is my ricky hungry?' you cooed and the two of you sat down.

YOu felt extremely greasy today and decided to feed ricky yourself. he smiled and opened his mouth welcoming the food.

you giggled 'its your turn to feed me' you said and opened your mind waiting for ricky. He picked up a sandwich and moved closer to you but rather than putting it n your mouth he slipped it in his mouth. 

You stared at him in disbelief 

'what?' he said 'Im hungry' he pouted and you laughed.

When you finshed, the two of your packed up the mat and started taking a walk. He held your hand tightly and you squeezed it back.

The two of you walked silently round the park, stealing a ouple of glances at eachother now and then. *These kind of dates are the best* But your mind kept returning to howon.

Ricky stopped walking and looked at you 'Noona, is something bothering you?'

you looked at him confused 'why would you think that?' 

he smiled at you 'noona i can tell your in deep thought' he pulled you in for a hug, your head fell perfectly on his shoulder. 'Noona you can tell me, you know that' 

You wrapped you hands around his neck and hugged him tighter 'Ricky, remember when you first met me' you began to tell him that howon came back but he disappeared.

He pulled away and looked at you seriously 'Noona, i wont let him anywhere near you. i promise' 


The more i write the more fustrated i get that i dont have a boyfriend like Ricky >_<

Happy guys! A chapter full of ricky

If there is anything confusing you just write on my wall and i'll explain it ok! 

Thanks for reading you 

keep commenting!