Tutor~

Noona look at me

 

‘~~~~ please try to understand’ you teacher pleaded. You let out a heavy sigh, here you were, yet again in a maths lesson staring blankly at your teacher and the board in front of you.

‘seongsangnim I’m trying my hardest, it’s just so hard’ you cried out desperately.

The whole class groaned in unison, you turned your head and shot a glare at them, silencing them all. Well all except Jiho who burst out into laughter.

‘Thank you Woo Jiho.’ The teacher said randomly. Both you and jiho turned at stared at her in confusion.

‘what seongsangnim?’ Jiho asked

Your teacher chuckled, ‘you just volunteered yourself to tutor ~~~~ in maths,’ your teacher took out her file and flicked through the pages ‘and judging by your grades jiho-ssi, you seem to be very good at maths’

Jiho stared at the teacher, baffled ‘Wait seongsangnim...~~~~ is a hopeless case when it comes to maths!’

You pulled at a face at him and smirked ‘Good luck’ you said nonchalantly. He scowled and the lesson continued.

*This is impossible ...it should be interesting* you thought

-------------------------

‘No noona’ Ricky said with a deep frown etched on his face. You looked at him and smiled.

‘Why not? You’re being silly’ you said.

He shook his head, ‘No way am I letting you next to him’ he said the last word with such disgust it caused you to laugh.

‘him’ you imitated icky jokingly but Ricky frowned at you.

‘Noona I’m being serious’ he said still frowning.

You stopped laughing, ‘Ricky-ah don’t you trust me?’ you asked with a slight pout on your face.

‘Of course I do Noona, but I don’t trust him

You smiled warmly and planted a shy kiss on Ricky’s cheek that made him blush slightly.

‘Don’t you worry... nothing will happen. I promise’ you said while crossing you heart.

Ricky looked at you doubtfully.

‘I know what to do!’ you said as you turned around to prepare you self. After a couple of seconds of preparing you secret weapon you turned around again and began to do aegyo,

‘Ricky-ah’ you said using the cutest voice you could ‘Dont you worry... fighting!’ you said while making a cute face and doing the fist pump.

Ricky began to laugh ‘Aigoo Noona is so cute!’ he said before pulling you in for a sweet kiss on your lips, causing you to blush from shock.

 

Ricky chuckled ‘You’re so beautiful when you blush’ he said and then planted another kiss.

 



 

can i marry ricky?

im falling in love with my own fic.... aigoo what to do lol ^^ 

hope youre happy with the chapter sorry for taking time to update