chansoo vs jiho

Noona look at me

I forgot to explain chansoo's situation!

Basically her father is ill and needed treatment in America and so she had to leave with her family to america. After a year, her father's condition was improving but he noticed that she was miserable and so he sent her to live with you with your mom! 


You made your way to school and the whole time Chansoo was pushing ricky away and linking arms with you.

'Noona! im trying to spend time with my girlfriend' ricky whined

chansoo pulled her tongue out 'well ricky i havent seen my best friend in a whole year so bare with it!'

Minsoo then shoved between the two of you 'how about the two of you stop arguing and ill walk with ~~~~~'

'NO!' chansoo and ricky shouted at the same time while pushing minsoo away. You laughed *honestly these guys*

You kissed ricky good bye while chansoo made gagging faces and then made your way to class with her and minsoo.

Chansoo introduced herself to the class and a few guys in the back made wolf whitsle noises, Minsoo turned around and glared at them, you saw minsoo doing this you chuckled to yourself *feelings havent changed i see*

----------------------------------------------

You sat with chansoo at lunch, ricky and minsoo managed to land themselves a detention. You were laughing with chansoo when she stopped and stared at something behind you.

'Chansoo-ah whats wrong?' you asked and then turned around 

'Oh jiho! hi' you greeted him. Chansoo stared at you confused. 'Er...~~~~~...this is jiho what are-?'

'Its fine ive given him a chance' you said 

she frowned, jiho smiled at her 'Long time no see Chansoo. welcome back' he held his hand out for her to shake.

she looked at him and then at his hand and rolled her eyes 'whatever'

'chansoo!' you snapped 

'its ok' jiho said awkwardly 'i wouldnt forgive me either' he smiled shyly 'i have to go i just wanted to come say hi to you guys, well bye'

'ok bye jiho! dont forgot we have a study date tomorrow!' you shouted back at him as he left. he waved his hand in the air while is back was turned signalling that he got it.

chansoo stared at him in disbelief 'what the heck is he thinking'

you looked at her 'i honestly think he's changed' 

she rolled her eyes 'aniya ~~~~ your too nice'

'no....its...' you felt your phone vibrate. you read the message it was that unknown number again 

You shouldnt trust anyone - unknown

'aish! what is this!' you said fustrated 

'eh? whats going on?' chansoo asked 

'im getting these annoying messages about crap' chansoo raised her eyebrows 

'~~~~~ what did they say?' she asked curiously 

you explained to her what the first text said and then reread the second one outloud

she furrowed her eybrows in though and then smiled 'dont worry about it! its probably just a wrong number or something'

you nodded 

chansoo looked at you *i think.....no im probably wrong but is jiho? ill talk to minsoo about it* chansoo thought to herself.


Next chapter is in chansoo's point of view ^_^ 

guys i think this fic is going to be quite short 

you if you havent subscribed please do!