My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 64

 

Following Mrs. Jung from behind, Yuri entered the bank since Mrs. Jung decided to open a bank account for Yunnie even though Yuri has told her he doesn't need an account yet.

 

“Nonsense.” Was all Mrs. Jung said, before smiling at Yunnie tenderly who was on his thumb drowsily, “He needs his own account for his future.” Mrs. Jung continued.

 

Grumbling to herself, Yuri realized she had lost again, so she just followed behind the elder woman into the bank, feeling helpless.

 

Sitting down, Mrs. Jung gave Yuri a looked, signalling her to take the form. Then she turned her attention to her grandson and cooed cheerfully at the baby.

 

“Great.” Yuri murmured to herself, as she walked towards the counter.

 

“I want to open an account for my son.” Yuri said, to the man behind the counter.

 

When the man handed her a piece of paper, she took it before walking back to where Mrs. Jung and her son were and sat down.

 

“How much do you want to put into his account?” Yuri asked, after she was finished writing down all the other information.

 

“A million.” Mrs. Jung replied, smiling.

 

Hearing what Mrs. Jung said, Yuri's eyes widened as she looked up at the elder women, shocked.

 

“Write one million.” Mrs. Jung said, when she saw that Yuri stopped writing.

 

“But that's too much.” Yuri chokes out.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie murmured sleepily, wanting to be in his mother’s arms this time.

 

“Give me the paper while you take Yunnie.” Mrs. Jung said, as she handed her grandson to Yuri and took the paper from Yuri.

 

Murmuring sleepily, Yunnie started to cuddled up closer to his mother. Once Yuri had arranged his position so he can sleep more comfortable, she looked up and watched with a heavy sighed as Mrs. Jung filled out the other information.

 

“Let’s go.” Mrs. Jung said, starting to walked towards the counter when she was done.

 

Unwillingly, Yuri followed her from behind and watched as Mrs. Jung say something to the man before he opened the door. Slowly, Yuri followed from behind, still feeling that this isn't necessary.

 

Sitting down in the chair the man show them, she watched as the man basically bow to Mrs. Jung before he went to prepared them some drinks.

 

“I'm sure you will like your money box, Yunnie.” Mrs. Jung cooed to Yunnie softly.

 

Looking down at her son, Yuri smiled tenderly as Yunnie's eyelid started closing.

 

Groaning to himself, Yunho glared at Kangta but he just ignored the looked. Why couldn't his angel Yul come with him instead of that man? At least with his angel, everything feels lighter and better but now, he feels like time was running by so slow. He can't wait to go home and be one with his angel.

 

“Mr. Jung, the meeting is in eight minutes.” Amber reminded Yunho.

 

“I know, I know!” Yunho grumbled, even though his gazes was locked on Kangta.

 

“Your not going yet?” Kangta asked, chuckling.

 

”That's none of your business.” Yunho muttered, receiving a laughed from Kangta.

 

He grinned widely when he saw them entering the bank. This is it. His chance. His chance to have revenge.

 

Sitting in the BMW, not knowing what to do, Sunny turned to looked at her mother boringly. Why must she follow her mother today? She wanted to go vist Yunho and make him marry her.

 

“Mommy, where are we going?” Sunny asked.

 

“To the bank. I need to take my new credit card.” Mrs. Lee replied.

 

“Oh.” Sunny murmured boringly, as she turned to looked outside the car again.

 

Turning to looked at her daughter, Mrs. Lee didn't know what to do or say. She had tried to help but Mrs. Jung was so stubborn. Sighing heavily, Mrs. Lee remembered the conversation she had with Mrs. Jung.

 

*Flashback*

 

Looking up from her tea cup, Mrs. Lee smiled at the other woman as Mrs. Jung walked towards her.

 

“I'm sorry I'm late.” Mrs. Jung apologizes, after sitting down.

 

“It’s okay.” Mrs. Lee replied, smiling.

 

“No, thank you.” Mrs. Jung said to the waiter, before turning her attention back to Mrs. Lee.

 

“I know why you wanted to see me.” Mrs. Jung started, without wasting any second.

 

“You do?” Mrs. Lee asked back, surprised.

 

“Yunho has made his choice to remarried Yuri and they have a son already. You don’t want to separate a son from his mother and father, right?” Mrs. Jung asked, making Mrs. Lee's face turned pale. Son? What son?

 

“I guess I was rushing them to have a baby that I became blind. They really loved each other and Yuri has accepted Yunho back and Yunnie, he needs his dad.” Mrs. Jung continued, smiling just thinking about her grandson, “Yun...nie?” Mrs. Lee choked out, shocked.

 

“Yes, Yunnie. It seems like Yuri was pregnant when she left the family. I was so blind to notice it and now, I realized that it isn't fair to think I know everything about them when I know nothing at all.” Mrs. Jung said, sighing heavily.

 

“But my daughter said that...”

 

”I’m sorry, Minseo. I had made a huge mistake by thinking we can be in-law's and Yunho will be happier with Sunny but I was wrong. Without Yuri, he has turned into another man, not the son I know anymore. Now, he has gone back to the Yunho I know and I can’t lose him anymore.” Mrs. Jung said sadly.

 

“What...What about my daughter?” Mrs. Lee chokes out.

 

“I’m sorry. Even if she marries my son, I can't guarantee you that she will have a happy life. I have tried before but it only made Yunho hate me even more. I really am sorry.” Mrs. Jung said.

 

“I understand.” Mrs. Lee murmured sadly, thinking that she will be able to convinced Mrs. Jung but seems like the Jung family had already made their choice. Their final choice.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“Mommmy, were here.” Sunny said, pointing at the bank.

 

“Yes, yes. Let’s go.” Mrs. Lee said, getting out from the car.