My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 4

 

Early Saturday morning, Yuri was preparing breakfast when Yunho walked down the stairs. She smiled at up him.

 

"Good morning." Yuri greeted politely.

 

"Morning." Yunho said.

 

Unlike usual, Yunho was wearing a havanera l-shape casual button down shirt and icon black levi's 501 original fit jeans. He even had his short dark brown hair combed nicely. Even though Yuri feels like something was off, she didn't say anything.

 

"Miss Lee is here!" The butler announces loudly.

 

Yuri smiled at the young woman walking towards them. She miss the exchange of look from the girl and her husband as she was too busy arranging the food. Last night, Mr. and Mrs. Jung had already announced that Miss Lee will be joining them for breakfast so she wasn't surprised to see Miss Lee this morning.

 

"Hello uncle Jung, auntie Jung." Sunny greeted the older couple politely, as they walked down the stairs.

 

"Sunny, you look so lovely today. How are your parents?” Mrs. Jung asked cheerfully, as she hugged the girl.

 

"They all send their regards to you." Sunny replied, hugging Mrs. Jung back.

 

Yuri didn't say a word when Sunny went to sit next to Yunho. After pouring some coffee for Mr. and Mrs. Jung, along with Yunho, she went to sit next to Yunho, who was now sitting in between Yuri and Sunny.

 

Sunny glances at Yuri from the corner of her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes with jealousy. She knows that Yuri is Yunho's wife but she fell in love with Yunho at first sight and she knows that Yunho had already fallen in love with her, too. She smiled when she remembered the conversation she heard between her mother and Mrs. Jung through the phone.

 

"Yunho Oppa, is it true that next week is your birthday?” Sunny asked, as she wanted Yunho to focus his attention on her and her alone.

 

"Yes, it is." Mrs. Jung answered, for her son quickly.

 

Yuri smiled. Yunho's birthday was also their anniversary. It was his idea that they got married during his birthday.

 

Yuri was brushing her hair when Yunho came out from the bathroom. She put the brush down onto the dressing table and approached her husband.

 

"Honey.” Yuri called gently, as she massaged his shoulders gently.

 

"Hmmm?” Yunho hummed, closing his eyes.

 

"Is it okay if we celebrate your birthday alone this time? Just the two of us?” Yuri asked.

 

Yunho opened his eyes when he heared her words and pulled her to lie next to him.

 

"Why?” Yunho asked curiously, as he supported his weight on his elbow with his body above hers.

 

Yuri smiled up at him as she pulled his head closer to hers.

 

"I know that your parents have already plan a big party for you but I really want us to spend the time alone that day." Yuri said, letting him plant kisses down her neck.

 

"Let's talk about this tomorrow okay." Yunho said, as he leaned in to kiss Yuri fully on the lips while his hand was occupied by removing her red flora nikrooz elizabeth chiffon floral high low nightgown.

 

Mr. Jung looked at his wife in disbelief. He can't believe that she really has the heart to do that to Yuri, their daughter-in-law.

 

"What about Yuri?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

 

"She's not even able to produce an heir to our family. Are you going to let the Jung family end up with Yunho alone?” Mrs. Jung said.

 

"They just need some more time. Maybe next year she will give birth." Mr. Jung tried to admonish his wife but Mrs. Jung had already pulled the blankets over herself.

 

"I'm sleepy so let's talk tomorrow." Mrs. Jung said, as she pulled on the string to switch off the lamp on the nightstand.

 

Sighing heavily, Mr. Jung pulled the string on his side and lied down next to his wife. He knows that this will hurt Yuri but hopefully, Yuri will understand.