My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 10

 

Three years later, in a blue and white house in the middle of Busan.

 

She stretched her arms out widely before reaching out for her blue and white seer er jacket. She smiled at herself in the mirror, checking everything out before walking out from the house happily.

 

When she got into her blue BMW, starting the engine while whistling to herself, her samsung galaxy note 2 started ringing.

 

"Hello." She said, putting the phone on speaker.

 

"Hey, have you got everything?” The person on the other line asked, making her smiled.

 

"Yes, I have. They won’t even notice anything." She said, reassuring the other person.

 

"Good. Please be careful.”

 

"I know and I will. Bye." She said, as she hung up.

 

"I'm no longer a baby, sheesh!" She grumbled to herself, with a chuckle afterwards.

 

She park her car at the car park and walked into the building with one hand holding her dirty martini color marc jacobs quilted leather tote bag. As she walked pass everyone, she turned to smiled at them sweetly.

 

"Good morning. I'm Kim Jungeun." Jungeun said to the receptionist, before adding, "The new secretary.”

 

"Welcome to the company, Miss Kim. Mr. Cho is waiting for you." The receptionist said, with a smile.

 

"Thank you." Jungeun winked cutely before walking into the elevator.

 

Jungeun pushed the button to the highest floor and grinned to herself. This was going to be an easy task for her. When she got to the door of Mr. Cho's office, she knocked on the door softly before she was allowed to enter. With a smile, she entered the room confidently.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Cho. I'm Kim Jungeun." Jungeun said, bowing politely.

 

The old man looked at her up and down before chuckling.

 

"How old are you, Miss Kim?” Mr. Cho asked, as he reached out for her file on the table.

 

"I'm 25 years old, Mr. Cho." Jungeun replied, still smiling.

 

"Still young. Good. Seo Joohyun, my secretary has to resign because of marriage and you get the job but unlike Seohyun, you will be working with my son. He just graduated from kyunghee university and will start working next week. So, you have only this week to learn all you need to know." Mr. Cho said, putting the file back on the side of the desk.

 

"Don’t worry, Mr. Cho. I'm a fast learner. I won’t let you down." Jungeun said confidently.

 

"Good. I love confident workers." Mr. Cho laughed.

 

That night, at club ellui.

 

"Cheers!” A group of friends cried out, as they click their glasses together.

 

Yunho leaned his back on the couch and smiled happily. Finally, the day he has been waiting for. His graduation, "So, where are you going for the honeymoon?” Kyuhyun asked, sipping his drink.

 

Yunho turned to looked at the blushing Sunny and sighed heavily. After Yuri's death, his family agreed to postponed the wedding. Slowly, he realized that the feelings he had towards Yuri and Sunny was different. He love Yuri, truly. She was his true love and only love. While for Sunny. She's lovely and yes, maybe because of her background. It was like a new challenge for him and he fell for that but now, he admitted his mistakes but his angel Yul will never come back to him, bringing along their child with her to heaven.

 

"Yunho Oppa.” Sunny cooed, as she shook him a bit, seeing that he was lost in his own little world.

 

"How should I know? I thought your mom and mine had already planned everything out." Yunho said lazily. Honestly, he's mad at his mom for ruining his life but then again, he realized that if he had ignored all the seduction, nothing can come in between him and Yuri but now, it was too late. All too late.

 

"I heard that your dad wants you to work already." Taeyeon said, with a chuckle at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun sighed heavily. His dad was already planning everything for him. Since young and even now.

 

"You must work hard then, Mr. Cho." Donghee teased, making the others laugh.

 

"Haha, very funny." Kyuhyun groaned, before gulping down his glass of champagne.