My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 40

 

Looking at his reflection in the mirror, Yunnie smiled widely, showing off his baby teeth since his mommy was bringing him out today. Touching his reflection in the mirror, he began to jump a bit happily.

 

"I know you are happy, sweetie pie, but you must behave yourself okay. Your daddy is bringing us to the office today." Yuri said lovingly, as she scooped him up into her arms.

 

Hearing the word daddy, Yunnie turned to give Yuri a look of confusion.

 

Seeing his confused face, she smiled before leaning in to kiss his chubby cheeks gently, smelling the baby scent her son still has.

 

"Sweetie pie, you are so adorable. Come on, your daddy is waiting for us." Yuri said, as she began to walk out from the room.

 

Still talking with his dad, Yunho turned around when hearing Yuri's bedroom door opening, seeing her along with Yunnie coming out. Quickly getting up from where he sat, he walked towards them with a big smile on his face. Mr. Jung also walked towards them with a big grin on his face.

 

"Mr. Jung." Yuri greeted, but was taken aback when the older man pulled her into a hugged with Yunnie still in her arms.

 

"Thank you, dear." Mr. Jung said, before pulling back to looked at Yunnie who was staring at him weirdly.

 

"May I?” Mr. Jung asked, turning to looked at Yuri, waiting for her to give him permission.

 

"Errr...sure." Yuri said, as she handed Yunnie to his grandpa.

 

Once Mr. Jung got Yunnie into his arms, he started hugging him tightly before rocking him a bit, making him smile widely. Showing that he likes it a lot, he started to jumped.

 

Seeing what was happening between her father-in-law and son, Yuri smiled. Lost in her little world, she didn't notice Yunho walking towards her when she felt him wrapping his arms around her.

 

"Yunho Oppa, your shirt is going to get all wrinkle if you keep doing that." Yuri groaned, as she turned around to tried to smooth it with her hands, making him grin from ear to ear.

 

After she finished smoothing the shirt out, she looked up at Yunho to find him daydreaming. Again. Sighing, she quickly pinched his arm a bit to wake him up.

 

"Your going to be late for work." Yuri said, once she got Yunho back from daydreaming.

 

Looking down at his burberry check stamped chronograph bracelet watch, he nodded dumbly at her.

 

"Come on, let’s get going." Mr. Jung said happily, as he started walking towards the door with Yunnie.

 

"He’s going, too?” Yuri asked surprised, turning to looked at Yunho.

 

"Yeah or who’s going to watch over Yunnie?” Yunho questioned back.

 

Hearing his responses, Yuri's jaw dropped opened.

 

"Oppa!” She groaned, as she started pinching him again.

 

"Ow.” Yunho said, as he jumped a bit to avoid her next pinch while chuckling.

 

"Stop being so playful and mean! You are a father, for god sake!" Yuri cried, as she stepped forward to pinch him, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I was kidding actually." Yunho said quickly, but later on, whispered to himself, "Although I hope we can be together alone."

 

Wiggling her nose at him, she started walking towards Mr. Jung who was talking with Yunnie happily while waiting for them at the car.

 

"Hey, Yuri. Good luck and be careful." Kangta said, just before Yuri walked out of the door.

 

"Thanks, Kangta Oppa. Where’s Changmin?” Yuri asked, looking around for her other partner.

 

"He’s going to watch over Mrs. Jung while I need to send a report to the boss." Kangta said, showing Yuri the paper in his hand.

 

"Alright. Tell him I said hi." Yuri said, and started to walked out but stop and sighed when seeing Yunho trying to make his dad agree to babysit Yunnie while they go out for a date after work.

 

"Oppa, stop it! You are such a baby!" Yuri groaned, as she pinched his arms again, once she got close enough to him.

 

"Aw, I was just kidding." Yunho groaned, as he tried to escape her pinches.

 

Seeing what was happening between the two, Mr. Jung smiled while Yunnie clapped his hands happily.