My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 53

 

Hearing someone coming into the dining room, Changmin and Kangta turned to see that it was Mr. Jung who was carrying Yunnie.

 

“What...What happen?” Changmin choked out, shocked.

 

Standing up, Kangta moved forward to take Yunnie and helped him brush off the powder which was all over his head.

 

“You look like a ghost now.” Kangta teased, smiling.

 

Pouting, Yunnie turned to glared at his grandpa who was too happy to notice his glares.

 

“Come on, I have made you some chocolate milk.” Kangta said, chuckling as he show Yunnie the bottle full of chocolate milk.

 

“Milk.” Yunnie moaned, as he try to reached out for the bottle.

 

“Greet firsts.” Kangta said, pulling the bottle away.

 

“Good morning.” Yunnie mumbled, in his childish voice, before quickly grabbing for the bottle, it hungrily, “Good boy!” Mr. Jung basically cried out in happiness, and quickly kissed both of his grandson’s chubby cheeks cheerfully.

 

“So clever and smart.” Mr. Jung continued to praised, but Yunnie just ignored him, putting all of his attention on finishing his milk.

 

Shaking their heads, Kangta and Changmin didn't know what else to say. It seems like Yunnie preferred his milk than anything else.

 

Blinking her eyes sleepily, Yuri noticed that Yunho was still holding onto her close to him. Even though it was morning already.

 

“Yunho Oppa. Wake up. It’s morning.” Yuri said, shaking him a bit.

 

Mumbling something under his breath, Yunho turned her so she can come face to face with him before reaching for her lips but she had her head turned away from him.

 

“Oppa, go brush your teeth first.” Yuri groaned, as she tried to push him away.

 

“Morning kiss.” Yunho moaned lazily, without opening his eyes.

 

“Brush your teeth first.” Yuri repeated.

 

“Morning kiss.” Yunho continued to moaned.

 

“Brush your...Ah!” Yuri gasps, not being able to finished her sentences when she felt him caressing her body from under the blankets.

 

“Oppa.” She called, pulling away from him but not quick enough since he had already climbed back up her body, pressing her down onto the mattress.

 

“You have work.” Yuri said, before Yunho sealed his lips over hers.

 

“Hey, where is Yuri?” Changmin suddenly asked, looking around for Yuri.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie moaned, finally remembering his mommy.

 

“Don't worry, your grandpa is here. Your mommy and daddy are working hard to give you a brother and sister.” Mr. Jung announces, smiling happily.

 

Looking up the stairs at Yunho's close bedroom door, Changmin turned to looked at Kangta who was trying to control his jealousy.

 

"What do you want to do today?" Mr. Jung asked smiling, trying to distract Yunnie's attention.

 

“Boom boom.” Yunnie said, showing all three guys his tiny fists.

 

“Okay. What do you want to learn today?” Changmin asked, chuckling before taking Yunnie from Mr. Jung.

 

Looking from Changmin to Kangta, he started punching Changmin's face but luckily, he managed to avoid Yunnie's little fists.

 

“Oh, fighting? Come on then, let’s go.” Changmin said happily, and started to walked towards the living room, “No. I don’t want him to get hurt.” Mr. Jung said quickly, stopping Changmin.

 

Seeing that his grandpa was trying to take him away, he quickly threw his arms around Changmin, hugging him tightly.

 

“It’s okay, Mr. Jung. He is used to the training since he was a months old.” Kangta said, to reassure Mr. Jung, “But...”

 

“He wants to train, Mr. Jung.” Changmin said, smiling. Nodding to what Changmin said, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandpa.

 

“Fine.” Mr. Jung said, crossing his arms after a while.

 

“But I will monitor it. No dangerous things for him. Especially guns or knife or...” Mr. Jung added, before his jaw dropped opened when Kangta came back into the kitchen with a small gun in his hand.

 

Clapping his hands happily, Yunnie tried to reached out for the gun.

 

“Bang bang.” Yunnie said happily.

 

“Are you crazy?!” Mr. Jung cried out, shocked.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not real bullets.” Changmin said, as he put Yunnie down.

 

Just when Yunnie was about to followed Kangta into the living room to start his training, his grandpa picked him back up.

 

“Are you awake yet, sleeping beauty?” Yunho whispered, seeing that Yuri was waking up.

 

Without answering him, she stretched her body out on the bed, making the blanket dropped down to revealed her body to his hungry eyes.

 

Leaning in closer, Yunho whispered, “I love you.”

 

Smiling, Yuri turned to the side to face him.

 

“I love you, too.” Yuri whispered back, receiving a kiss from him.

 

“Bang bang!” Yunnie cried, as he struggled to free himself from his grandpa.

 

“But it’s dangerous.” Mr. Jung coaxes.

 

“Bang bang!” Yunnie continued to cried.

 

“Baby, listened to grandpa. How about we play teddy today?” Mr. Jung suggested, hoping his grandson will agree with him.

 

“Bang bang!” Yunnie cried out louder.

 

“Shouldn't we help or just watch?” Changmin whispered to Kangta.

 

“I have no idea.” Kangta whispered back.

 

Both men just watch as Mr. Jung coaxed his grandson to play teddy bear instead of gun before sighing heavily.

 

A/N: two more chaps. coming up ^^