My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 27

 

Yunho sat down on the couch, facing Yuri who was busy cleaning the guns. Fortunately for him, she finally agreed to wait for the others to come before doing anything after she had been coaxed by Changmin.

 

"Yul, I'm still in love with you." Yunho said remorsefully, but Yuri ignored him.

 

"I know I did you wrong but we can start everything all over again. Think about our son, Yul." Yunho added, as he tried to reach out to grab her hand but she had already move it out of reach.

 

"I don’t remember you having any son, Mr. Yunho, and again, call me blackpearl." Yuri said coldly, as she reloaded the bullets.

 

"Changmin Oppa, are you done yet?!” Yuri cried, as she lifted her head up and looked at the man hanging on the chandelier.

 

"Yeah." Changmin replied, as he jumped back to the floor.

 

"Finally. I need to make milk for Yunnie." Yuri replied, as she threw Changmin's gun at him.

 

"And since when did I become your gun cleaner?!” Yuri grumbled, as she put her own gun into her pocket.

 

"Come on. I have done a favour for you already." Changmin said casually, as he lifted the equipment box up with one hand and another holding his gun.

 

"Where are they by the way?!” Yuri groaned, as she walked towards the kitchen, ignoring Yunho who was following her around like a little puppy.

 

"They? Who are they? I don't know who you are talking about.” Changmin asked innocently, with a chuckle and walked into the bedroom to put all the things away.

 

"If you have nothing else to do, please don’t disturb my peace." Yuri muttered finally, when she couldn't hold it in anymore, feeling Yunho's gaze on her as she made milk for her son.

 

"Our son needs his father and you need a husband too, Yul." Yunho said.

 

Turning around, Yuri looked at him in disbelief. For all these years, he thinks that she needs him.

 

"Listen here, Mr. Yunho, I don’t need you at all. Those eight months was a mistake. A big terrible mistake. I couldn’t believe I fell for you. Rich, heartless man like you don’t deserve someone like me." Yuri said coldly.

 

"Our son? You said he’s a mistake, too? He's the proof of our love." Yunho said, as he pointed towards the door which their son was in right now.

 

"He's innocent in this. I bet, if he can choose his real father, he won’t even choose you like I shouldn’t have choosen you last time." Yuri muttered bitterly, and walked to the door, leaving Yunho frozen where he stood on the kitchen floor, "Why are you so evil, Yuri?” He choked out sadly.

 

Changmin turned around when he heard the door slamming shut. His once cheerful long, oval-shaped face changed to see tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

"Shhh, it’s okay. I'm here.” Changmin whispered, as he pulled Yuri into his arms.

 

"Why is he so evil, Oppa? Isn’t it enough yet?” Yuri cried.

 

"After this is over, you and Yunnie don’t have to face them anymore.” He coaxes, as he her back gently.

 

"I hate them but I hate him most." Yuri cried.

 

A/N: i'm sorry i wasn't able to update for the past couple of days. my younger sister and her family came down from oklahoma to visit us and i was spending time with them before they went home yesterday :/

besides, congratulations to kwon yuri and oh seung hwan on their relationship. hope they are happy together and don't worry, even though they are dating now, i will still continue writing ^^