My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 55

 

Turning her eyes to him, she glare at him furiously as she took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

 

“I...I can’t believe this.” Yuri choked out breathlessly.

 

“Give me a few minutes and I will take you back to heaven.” Yunho said, winking at Yuri naughtily.

 

Eyes widening at his words, she reached out and pinched his arms angrily.

 

“Ouch, why did you do that?” Yunho groaned, rubbing his arm.

 

Sitting up in bed quickly, Yuri took the blanket and wrap it around her body as she stood up to looked for her clothes.

 

“Sweetheart, where are you going?” Yunho asked hurriedly, sitting up in bed, not caring about his body, “Obviously away from you.” Yuri muttered, picking up her clothes from the floor.

 

“But why?” Yunho asked, confused.

 

“From today onward, we are not sharing the same bed until the wedding.” Yuri stated, putting her coral color brigitte bailey kelly dress on.

 

“But...But how can I sleep without you?” Yunho asked desperately, face turning pale.

 

“That's not my problem.” Yuri said, as she started to walk towards the door.

 

“Sweetheart, you can’t do this to me. You can’t be this evil.” Yunho said, as he hurriedly wore his black classic-fit pleated no iron microfiber dress pants and followed her out.

 

“I'm not being evil. I'm getting angry.” Yuri said, as she stormed downstairs.

 

“Why are you angry?” Yunho asked, confused.

 

Stopping halfway, Yuri took in a deep breath to calm herself down before turning around to look at him.

 

“Why? Because right now, we aren't behaving like good parents to Yunnie.” Yuri said, making Yunho frowned, “You are no longer a child, Yunho Oppa. You are a dad now.” She added.

 

“I know I'm a dad, so?” Yunho asked, still not getting it.

 

Groaning to herself, she looked up at him, trying as hard as she can to control her anger.

 

“Right now, in your mind is full of . Nothing but . You don’t want to go to work. You don’t want to get out of...” Yuri said, getting interrupted when he suddenly grabbed onto her and leaned down to kissed her passionately.

 

“You can't blame me for what my mind is going on about when you always looked so delicious.” Yunho murmured, against her lips.

 

“Even so, you have to control yourself.” Yuri choked out breathlessly.

 

Chuckling, he rested his forehead against hers.

 

“Fine. I’m sorry. I will try to control myself starting next year.” Yunho said cheekily, making her eyes widened, "What? Next year? No. Starting from today onward or I won’t share the same bed with you until the wedding night.” Yuri said seriously.

 

“But...So soon?!” Yunho whined.

 

“Jung Yunho, listen to me. You are no longer a kid. You are a dad now. Don’t expect the same treatment I gave you three years ago because my attention is all on Yunnie.” Yuri said seriously.

 

“What? No fair.” Yunho groaned, crossing his arms.

 

“It might not be fair to you but its fair enough for me. He is still small and needs all of my attention as his mom.” Yuri said, as she continued her way down the stairs.

 

“But sweetheart, I need your attention, too.” Yunho moaned, following Yuri down the stairs as she continued to ignore him.

 

Rubbing his hands together nervously, Mr. Jung bit his lower lips while watching with a pounding heart as Yunnie lifted the small gun up and aimed it at the bottles. He finally agreed to let his grandson played with the gun after Kangta and Changmin had assured him that the gun isn't loaded with real bullets and they, themselves will monitor the game.

 

“Wah, my grandson is so good and clever!” Mr. Jung cried happily, when Yunnie finally shot down a bottle.

 

Smiling widely, Yunnie turned around to looked at his teachers, waiting for Kangta and Changmin to praise him also.

 

“It wasn't good but just okay.” Kangta said, before turning to looked at Changmin who was beside him.

 

“You missed the target, Yunnie.” Changmin said.

 

Not getting the praises he wanted, Yunnie pulled on a long face. He did try his hardest to be as good as his beautiful mommy but he still wasn't good enough.

 

“Oh no, don’t cry.” Mr. Jung said hurriedly, when Yunnie started crying before turning to glared at the two men, “Why are you two so harsh?! Yunnie is still a baby!” Mr. Jung scold Changmin and Kangta, as he Yunnie's back gently.

 

“Errr...Don’t we always say things like this every time? Why did he suddenly cried?” Changmin whispered to Kangta.

 

"I have no idea." Kangta said, looking at the crying Yunnie who was being coaxed by Mr. Jung.

 

Looking at her reflection in the dresser mirror, Mrs. Jung sighed. Although her heart was still unwilling to admit it, she now agree with her husband and son.

 

“Was it my fault all along?” Mrs. Jung asked herself sadly.

 

Slamming the door of her bedroom closed, she fell onto her bed, crying. How can this happen? This wasn't supposed to happened.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Mrs. Lee asked, entering Sunny's bedroom when she saw her daughter running into the house with tears streaming down her face.

 

“Oh, mommy!” Sunny cried, as she hugged her mom tightly to herself.

 

“What happen? Why are you crying?” Mrs. Lee asked worriedly, her daughter's back gently.

 

Pulling back, she looked up at her mom with red, watery eyes.

 

“They...They don’t want me to be with Yunho Oppa, mommy!” Sunny cried.

 

“What? But...This can’t be happening. You had his mom on your side.” Mrs. Lee said, confused.

 

“Auntie isn't on my side anymore. She doesn’t want me anymore.” Sunny cried, shaking her head.

 

“Wh...What?” Mrs. Lee choked out, shocked.

 

A/N: i will update again tomorrow when i come back from work <3