My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 39

 

Hearing the bedroom door openeing, Kangta and Changmin looked up to see Yunho and Yuri walking out together. Kangta's jaw dropped opened while Changmin clapped loudly.

 

"Wh...What happened? You...You two." Kangta stuttered, pointing at their link hands.

 

Yuri looked up at Kangta and Changmin before turning to looked at Yunho who was grinning proudly.

 

"She's following me to the office today as Mrs. Jung Yuri." Yunho announces proudly, before groaning, feeling Yuri pinching his arm.

 

"Yunho Oppa." Yuri moaned, but he just chuckled while rubbing his arm where she pinched.

 

"So, when's the wedding?" Changmin asked excitedly, ignoring the glare Kangta threw at him.

 

Hearing what Changmin had asked, Yuri couldn't help but blushed before turning to looked at Yunho who was just smiling widely.

 

"As soon as possible but first, we need to find a new house for us." Yunho said, before turning to looked at Yuri, smiling at her sweetly.

 

"Ne...New house?!" Mrs. Jung cried out in shocked.

 

Hearing the outburst, they turned to looked at the older women. Turning to looked at Yunho nervously, she saw that he was still as calm as ever.

 

"I'm moving out with Yuri and Yunnie after we get married." Yunho announces, holding onto Yuri's hand tightly when feeling her trying to pulled her hand back.

 

"But this is your home!" Mrs. Jung cried.

 

"No. This is your home, not mine anymore. I have decided that the only way to have my wife and son back is by moving out with them. I don't want to risk you interrupting our lives again, like what you did three years ago." Yunho said coldly.

 

"But I did everything for you! All for your happiness!" Mrs. Jung cried, before turning to glare at Yuri.

 

"You...You poison his mind again, didn't you?!" She accuses, pointing at Yuri.

 

"Excuses me, Mrs. Jung, but I can't accept you accusing blackpearl for doing anything that had happened three years ago. In fact, the one you should be blaming is yourself." Kangta said seriously, glaring at the older women.

 

"Who are you to interrupt my family business?!" Mrs. Jung snapped, as she turned to glare at Kangta.

 

"Mrs. Jung, although Kangta Oppa isn't one of your family members, he is considered a brother to me and as my brother, he has the rights to speak on behalf of me." Yuri said, before turning to looked at Changmin.

 

"Changmin Oppa, can you go check on Yunnie for me please? I need to go make a bottle for him." She added, before she started to walk towards the kitchen after getting her hand back from Yunho.

 

"Yuri." Yunho said, hoping she will stop but she didn't and disappear into the kitchen without a glance back at him. Turning to looked at his mom, he sighed heavily.

 

"I know you only want the best for me, mom, but my happiness lies with Yuri and Yunnie. Can't you see that? Besides, there's nothing between Sunny and I anymore. I don't feel anything towards her but brotherly love so it is better if she finds another man because I can't and won't be able to give her the happiness and love she deserves when I have given it all to Yuri and Yuri alone." Yunho said, hoping his mom would stop pestering on about him and Sunny.

 

"But...But she loves you!" Mrs. Jung cried.

 

"And I love Yuri only, mom, and I hope you will respect my desicions." Yunho finished, before he walked towards the kitchen to find Yuri, wanting to stay close to her again.

 

"You! See what all of you have done?!" Mrs. Jung accuses, turning to glared at Kangta, once Yunho had disappeared into the kitchen to be with Yuri.

 

Cocking a thick eyebrow at the older women, he chuckled.

 

"Excuse me. If I'm not mistaken, it was you who ruined your own family." Kangta said, before walking away. Feeling two strong arms wrap around her, she was about to screamed when she caught the smell of a very familiar scent.

 

"I thought you were going to have your breakfast." Yuri said, as she turned around to come face to face with Yunho.

 

"I want to have my breakfast with you." Yunho said, making Yuri blushed as she lowered her eyes shyly.

 

"Have I told you I love you?" He asked, pressing his forehead to hers while tracing the shape of her lips gently.

 

Not trusting her voice, she nodded shyly.

 

"Then I want to say it again. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." Yunho whispered, before leaning in for a kissed. Seeing what he was trying to do, Yuri closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to claim hers but it never came when a cough interrupted them.

 

Seeing who had interrupted them, Yunho glared at the person while Yuri, on the other hand, quickly turned away, looking through cabinets, too shy to be caught up in the act.

 

Grinning at the two lovebirds, Changmin walked towards Yuri to grabbed the bottle of milk.

 

"You guys may continue your romance while I just go back out and give this to Yunnie." Changmin said, before walking out from the kitchen, whistling innocently.

 

"I think we better go now before anyone else comes and interrupt us." Yunho said, wrapping his arms around Yuri after Changmin had disappear from the kitchen.

 

"What...What about Yunnie?" Yuri asked, tilting her head sideways to looked at Yunho.

 

"Don't worry, he's coming with us too, since he needs to be introduced to the company also. Why don't we do this? You go and prepare Yunnie while I go talk with dad." Yunho said happily, before leaning in to give her a light kiss.

 

Letting go of Yuri, Yunho was about to walked out from the kitchen to talked with his dad like what he planned but stop to turned back to hug her tightly.

 

"What's wrong, Oppa?" Yuri asked, shocked and surprised.

 

"I just can be apart from you. I'm afraid I will end up losing you again." Yunho murmured sadly.

 

Hearing Yunho's reasoning, Yuri chuckled as she pulled back from the hug, just enough so she can cupped his face and looked into his eyes tenderly.

 

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere but I might change my mind if you keep sticking onto me like glue on paper when you need to work." Yuri teased, winking at him cutely.

 

Seeing that Yunho's expression change from sad to sulkily, Yuri giggled. Right now, he looked just like a little five year old who didn't get the candy he wanted.

 

"Come on, I have to go dress Yunnie up in something more suitable. You don't want him to wear dirty clothes in front of your co-workers, do you?" Yuri asked, smiling sweetly.

 

"How about this? How about we let Changmin and Kangta babysit him while we spend the time together?" Yunho suggested, suddenly wanting to have some time alone with her so they can make up for all those three years they have lost.

 

Knowing what was going through his head, Yuri pinched his arm, "Oppa, you are so naughty. He's our son."

 

"I know he's our son but I also want some time alone with you, too." Yunho moaned, cupping Yuri's buttock to pulled her closer towards him.

 

"Oppa, you are acting like a kid yourself. Stop playing around. Yunnie will be calling for me any minute now. Do you want to hear him cry throughout the whole house?" Yuri giggled, pushing Yunho away.

 

"Fine, fine. We will go together." Yunho said, releasing Yuri, grinning at her childishly.