My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 34

 

Throughout the whole day, Yuri was just following them from behind. Looking down at her kate spade new york metro - somewhere leather strap watch, Yuri sighed. It was almost an hour.

 

Now, even her only child had fallen for his charms. Yunnie was letting Yunho carried him around and even tried to have some kind of conversation with the older man.

 

"Traitor.” Yuri muttered to herself, but she had no heart to take Yunnie away from his real daddy.

 

"Is this the right thing?” She asked herself.

 

Suddenly, she felt like she was making a mistake. Is it right to separate the son and father?

 

Not knowing what to do, she sighed out heavily. There were too many things in her mind right now. First, the mad man who wanted to get revenge. Then, her future and Yunnie's future. She had to make sure that Yunnie is ready to become an agent like her. She wanted him to be the best because being among top ten will give you more advantage, "Yul, honey." Yunho called cheerfully, as he and Yunnie stop walking to turned around to looked at Yuri who seem to be lost in her own little world.

 

"Don’t you want to buy some clothes, too?” Yunho asked, while Yunnie nodded his head.

 

"Huh?” Yuri said, confused.

 

"Seems like your mommy is too busy thinking, Yunnie." Yunho said, chuckling.

 

"Alright. What did you just said?” Yuri asked, trying to change the subject.

 

"Mommy! New dress!” Yunnie announces loudly, before laughing when Yunho started tickling his tummy.

 

"Oh, alright. What other clothes do you want, sweetie pie?” Yuri asked, not getting the plan that the clothes are for her, not for the boy because Yunho had bought so many for their son already.

 

"Clothes for you, Yul, honey." Yunho said romantically.

 

"Stop calling me that." Yuri muttered coldly.

 

Hearing the coldness in Yuri's voice, Yunho's face expression immediately changed as he sighed heavily.

 

"Yul, what can I do to received your forgiveness?” He asked sadly.

 

"Like what I told you last time. Nothing." She muttered, and tried to take Yunnie away from him but he refuses to.

 

"Yunnie." Yuri said.

 

Looking at his mommy, Yunnie turned to looked at Yunho. He was confused. Why did his mommy hate this man? This man is so good to him, bought him so much clothes and even toys.

 

"Mommy?” Yunnie asked, confused.

 

Closing her eyes, she groaned silently. He did deserve to spend some time with his real father, right?

 

"I'm only giving you a chance to spend this entire day with Yunnie but this doesn't mean that I'm coming back to you or you can have custody over him. Treat this as my humanity side." Yuri muttered, opening her eyes back up.

 

"But...”

 

"No buts or condition. I'm already giving you so much advantage when honestly, you don’t even have the power to hold him or even buy him anything." She stated.

 

"Why are you so evil, Yuri? Don't you know that I have regretted everything I have done already." Yunho asked tiredly, "Me?! Evil?! Looked who's talking now! What about you?! Did you think it was fair for me when you simply ignored me on your birthday?! I was your wife! Still your wife that time but who stood next to you?! Your adorable Sunny! I was about to tell you my pregnancy that night but you tored my heart apart by getting engaged to her! Is that fair?!” Yuri cried out, making everyone around them stop to looked at them in wonder.

 

"Yul, honey, please? It’s embarrassing.” He hisses quietly.

 

"Embarrassed?! Oh, now you know how to be embarrassed?! Do you think I wasn't ashamed when people look at me during your birthday three years ago?! I was supposed to celebrate your birthday with you but no, you and your mother pushed me away and let another woman who wasn't even your wife yet celebrate with you and on our anniversary too, Yunho Oppa! Anniversary but you forgot everything because your mind was all on her! Now, where is she?! That perfect fiancé of yours?! Yunnie and me are good without you and your hypocrite mother!" She continued to screamed, before grabbing Yunnie from him.

 

"After hurting me over and over again, did you think a sorry is enough? I almost died if not because of Changmin Oppa who helped me. I almost lost Yunnie because of your mother and it seems like you nor your family even regret anything about it." Yuri added, before walking away, holding the confused Yunnie.

 

"I'm sorry. I’m really, really sorry.” Yunho choked out, before falling onto his knees while everyone who had stopped to watch the heated scene, started whispering before walking away.