My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 63

 

“You make sure he goes to work.” Mr. Jung said to Kangta, giving Yunho a warning stare.

 

“You are no longer small. You have a son and show your son a good role model to follow.” Mr. Jung added.

 

Rolling his eyes, Yunho turned to looked at Yuri who was busy feeding Yunnie.

 

“Another one.” Yuri said, making Yunnie opened his mouth obediently.

 

“Good boy.” Yuri praises, smiling and turned to start eating her breakfast.

 

Finishing the food in his mouth, Yunnie turned his attention to his daddy, catching the glare. Turning to look at his grandparents, he started smiling widely, showing off his baby teeth.

 

“I want Yuri to come with me, not that man!” Yunho suddenly announces.

 

Hearing what Yunho said, everyone turned to looked at him. Even Yunnie but he didn't understand what was going on but was just curious with the tone of his father.

 

“No, I'm not.” Yuri replied, as she went back to her food.

 

“But...”

 

“I have to be near Yunnie.” Yuri said.

 

“But...”

 

“Besides, you are going to work.” Yuri continued, making Yunho pulled a long face.

 

“Of course, I will be bringing lunch to you and Kangta Oppa.” Yuri added, and smiled at Yunnie who was for her attention.

 

“Yes, sweetie pie. I will make your favourite.” Yuri said.

 

Seeing that his mommy will make his favorite, Yunnie started moving his body around happily, almost like dancing. He loved when his mommy cooked his favourite.

 

“He’s jealous of Yunnie.” Changmin whispered, before chuckling when he saw that Yunho had pulled on a longer face.

 

“He deserves it.” Kangta whispered back, smirking.

 

Sitting on the couch in Yunho's office, Kangta watched as Yunho sunk into his office chair.

 

“You know, this isn't so bad.” Kangta said.

 

Seeing the glared Yunho threw at him, Kangta chuckled.

 

“I'm still not convinced that you are the one for Yuri.” Kangta continued.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t forget that you have broken her heart three years ago. I will always remember that every time I see you.” Kangta said.

 

Slamming his hand down on the office table angrily, Yunho rushed towards him.

 

“Don’t you forget I'm stronger than you!” Kangta warned, as he caught the fist Yunho was aiming at him.

 

Face turning red with anger, he knows that he can't win against a special agent like Kangta, he doesn't have to say it in front of his face. Pulling back his hand, he went back to his office chair and sat down with a thud. This isn't the end of it. He will make Kangta regretted it.

 

Looking in the viewmirror at Yunnie who was in the back seat with Mrs. Jung, Yuri couldn't help the jealousy that she was feeling inside of her. In fact, since the moment the three of them entered the car, he has been ignoring her, putting all his attention on the older woman.

 

'Stupid! Don’t think like that! She’s just his grandma!' Yuri silently scold herself, as she closes her eyes.

 

It was hard for her to accept that her son had forgotten all about her but he was just accepting his grandma and grandpa, right? He still needed time to get uses to everyone and as his mother, she should give him her full support.

 

“Ah, teddy bear.” Mrs. Jung said, after she finally managed to understand all the baby language Yunnie was using. Nodding, he started telling his grandma about his favourite teddy bear before resting his head comfortably on his grandma’s bosom and continued his words.

 

For Yuri, she had her arms crossed sulkily.

 

'Keep cool and calm down.' Yuri thought to herself sadly.

 

A/N: last update for this one and one more for the jaeri fanfic before ending my night since its 11:43 pm, almost 12