Author's Note

Fragrance and Fiction

Hey, guys!

Its been four months since this story is written in March. 

Do you guys like the ending?

For this story, I would like to give this kind of open-ending. I guess you know what happens next, right? At least we know for sure that the broken is slowly healed, and slowly, forgiving the past. After all, that's enough to find out.

I'm sorry if any of you were disappointed. Any constructive criticism will be received with open arms, so, please, always subscribe, comment and upvote if you like this story. I'd really love to see your opinions and they helped me a lot to be a better writer.

So, how do you think about the story so far?

Please stay tuned for further fanfics written by me. Maybe in a long time later. And if I planned to write another, perhaps it'll be shorter than this one. My condition isn't really supportive to write another long-chapter fanfiction, due to the final class I'll attend by the end of the month. 

Last but not least, thank you for reading this story! I'm very happy to see you guys here! Thank you for those who subscribed and upvoted my story, its nice for the appreciation. I hope I could write another one for you in the future. Thank you.

-minthair

(10/7/2015)