Chapter 9

I Have Your heart

"Baek. You have got to confess to Sun Ji. She's the one for you." Chanyeol begged me.  "And thank god she found the charm. If not you wouldn't be here."

Huh? What is Chanyeol talking about? I don't have feelings for Sun Ji. Okay I like her a lot. I can't believe I thought I liked Hyun Soo. But... How can I? She might think that I might be using her to get over Hyun Soo. I can't do that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exams are coming. I desperately need to study. 

Baekhyun's walking my way.

"Baekhyun! Can you study with me?"
I asked him. 

"Sure. When?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a time later than usual. I had to work a double shift at the ice cream parlour so I only got here at 8. 

"I'm sorry I was late." I told baekhyun as I lead him to the isolate room at the end of the corridor. I've stayed there over night once, and no one came to lock the doors. So I think it should be safe. It was a very quiet place of the campus and I liked it. It helped me study efficiently, and bonus: no one ever goes there. 

"Give me your phone." Baekhyun commanded. 

"Why?"

"You'll get distracted. And to be fair, I'll take my phone too." He said fumbling with our phones. "I'll put it in my locker. Since you don't know the password. "

"Says who?" I challenged. 

"Fine then. What is it?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow. 

"Chanyeol's birthday. 921127. You know, if I didn't know that you guys were best friends, I would think that you're gay."

"Hey!" He pouted cutely. 

"Okay. Where should we start?" He asked me.

"Hmmm... Math. I at math." I replied as I closed the door. 

I opened the windows to let the breeze come in. It felt nice. 

"Okay. Lets start with this question."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After awhile, the duo fell asleep. Oblivious to their surroundings, they didn't realize that someone locked the door. 

Sun Ji woke up first. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was tired, and hungry. I have some snacks in my locker. I slowly stood up, careful, not to wake Baek. 

Oh No. The door is locked. 

Baekhyun looked so angelic when he was sleeping. I carefully shook him awake. 

"Huh? Sorry. I fell asleep." Lids still half open, and was rubbing his eyes tiredly. 

"It's okay. I slept too." I whispered. "The door is locked."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry for getting you into this mess. So we'll have to wait till the next morning." I lowered my head. 

"It's okay."

"Baek,"

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry."

"Oh. I have some snacks in my bag."

"Thanks."

It was chocolate. But it was melted. But I didn't care. I was hungry. 

"Do you want some?"

"It's okay. You can have the whole thing."

I ate the bar of chocolate like it was the yummiest thing on earth. 

"Look at you. Haha. You have chocolate all over your mouth."

"Mmmm. But it's delicious."

Baekhyun extended is hand, and wiped off the chocolate. 

"Thanks."

After the snack,

"Baek,"

"Hmm?"

"I'm cold."

"Then I'll close the windows."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I was about to close the windows, when I felt a tug. 

"Can...you stay with me?"

"Sure."

Sun Ji snuggled up on my chest.

"It's warm now." She yawned. And said sleepily. 

I placed my arm over her shoulder to warm her up. The sight of her sleeping was so peaceful.

"I like you....very very much." She whispered before falling into a deep sleep. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry Mrs Kim. We didn't know that the exam papers were kept here."

"Now you two know. It was smart I you two to find this place. Run along now."

That explains why the room was locked yesterday. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sun Ji. I was so worried about you. I called you a hundred times, and you didn't pick up."

"Please Kai. You only called twice." I replied jokingly. 

I didn't get to go home, so I just washed up and got ready for class. 

"Er... Sun Ji." It was Baek. 

"Yeah?"

"About what you said yesterday, was it real?"

"What did I say?"

"Oh. You know."

"I'm sorry Baek, I don't know." I chuckled. 

"Err... It's okay. "

He just walked into class. We were taking the same class. He looks so cute when he's flustered.
I took a seat next to him, and I felt him look away. Obviously blushing. What did I say yesterday? I forgot. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She knew that I was shy. But she still sat next to me. But I don't think she remembers what she said yesterday.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After class, I didn't want to face Sun  Ji  again. I felt really shy. Why did I say tha-

I felt a peck on my cheek. I turned to my left.

It was Sun Ji. 

"I remembered what I said." She whispered, looking down at her feet. "Do you feel the same way too?"

My embarrassment was washed away, as I took her hand. 

"I-I think I like you too." She slowly looked up at me and smiled. "I really really like you." I continued. 

"Me too."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

During lunch, we walked together to the cafeteria. Hand in hand. 

"Oh look who's become a couple." Kris told the others. 

They stopped chatting and turned to us. 

"Congrats!" Chanyeol squealed. "I'm fan girling right now."

"Congrats you two."

I heard the word so many times. Yet, I still feel happy every time someone says that to me. I'm glad that I asked her about it.

So glad.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I really appreciate all of you. Cheers!