Chapter 1

I Have Your heart
Hey guys this is my first fanfic here. Hope you like it.                                       
 
"Hey guys" I said in a weak voice. It was quiet. Too quiet. 
 
"It's okay. I can take bad news." I smiled at them sincerely. 
 
I was bedridden for months. I had a heart failure, and was waiting for a heart donor. I wasn't afraid of death. But what I was afraid of was... Baekhyun. 
 
I shouldn't have agreed to date him. He wouldn't be so sad right now.
 
"Sun Ji-Ah I'm afraid...I'm afraid you can't make it until next month until you find a suitable donor." Chen said softly. 
 
I already knew that something would happen. 
 
"Its okay. I have something for each of you. When you guys go home, you'll find a letter in your rooms. I had it there for a long time now. But now I'm ready to give it to you."
 
All of them were just this close to weeping, and baekhyun's eyes were already puffy. 
 
"Chanyeol, your letter is under your bed, Chen...D.O....Suho...luhan...kris...Tao...Sehun....Xiumin...lay...Kai...baekhyun, yours is in the second book on the second shelf in your room. After you read it, don't talk about it Kay? I'm embarrassed."
 
When they went home, they read the letters. 
 
(I'm only gonna write the letters of the I'mportant people of this story. Pls don't hate me Kay?)
 
Dear Chanyeol,
 
Get a girlfriend! You are my best friend. And the nicest person I've ever met. You deserve it. And please help me take care of Baekhyun. 
 
P.S the next part of your letter is dedicated to your future girlfriend. Don't forget me.
 
Dear Chanyeol's future girlfriend 
 
He may seem strong, but inside, he really needs encouragement. He smiles all the time, but you need to know that that smile can't last forever. Although he is a cheerful person, he needs all the happiness he can get. 
If he's sad,  comfort him. 
If he's angry, pinch his nose. 
If he's not eating, give him toffee. He'll do anything for it. 
If he's trolling you too much, something's wrong. 
 
But most importantly, love him, because he's an idiot and he needs you. 
 
Love,
 
Chanyeol's BFF (don't give him suju when he's hurt)
 
Sun Ji knew so much about him and he was so afraid of losing her. Even when she was dying, she was still thinking about the people around her. He had not slept for days and couldn't care less about it. He couldn't bear it any longer, and broke down. 
 
In baekhyun's study
 
He took out the letter that was sitting between the pages of the book. For some reason, the book didn't look familiar to baekhyun. 
 
Dear baekhyun
 
When I go, don't feel sad for me. Continue to live your life. Find someone better than me. You know, Hyun Soo has a huge crush on you. This book isn't yours. It's mine. I've highlighted the alphabets in order. You'll have to decipher the message yourself. 
 
Love,
Sun Ji. 
 
Baekhyun flipped open the page. Highlighted in pink was a letter 'I'. Followed by 'w'
 
I-W-I-L-L-M-I-S-S-Y-O-U
 
I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U
 
F-O-R-E-V-E-R-A-N-D-E-V-E-R
 
S-U-N-J-I