Chapter 7

I Have Your heart

6.30
From: Chanyeol

Sun Ji-ah. Baekhyun is going to pick you up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi." Baekhyun greeted awkwardly. "Ummm...lets go." I nodded in agreement.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was awfully quiet, an I tried to stir up a conversation with Sun Ji. But, what should I talk about?

"Ah! I have that charm too!" I saw an exact replica of my charm dangling from her purse.

"Yeah! You gave it to me." She said in a soft voice, I don't think I was supposed to hear it. I checked my phone... The charm was still there. How could I have given it to her?

"Baek, I'm a little thirsty. Can I get a drink?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied, as we approached a traffic light.

Sun Ji opened the compartment I front of her seat, and took out a milo packet. How did she know I had a stash of milo packets? Not even Chanyeol knows that.

"How did you know that I had milo packets stashed in there?"

In the first time in weeks, she smiled," that's for me to know, and you to find out." For some reason, my insides tingled. In a good way, and happiness radiated to my cheeks quickly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You should have seen the look on his face when he found out that I knew where his milo packets were. Priceless.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, and continued sipping the drink.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow... I had no idea that there was going to be so many people watching this movie!" Chanyeol told the others.

"Kidding. I totally knew." He whispered in my ear. I laughed at his cheekiness. What was he going to do now?

"K. Guys, since the only seats available are scattered, Sun Ji and Baekhyun you can sit at the couple seat. And the rest of us are going to sit separately. So we can't share popcorn. I get a whole tub for myself!" Chanyeol continued.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The others have bought their popcorn already. Which leaves me and Baekhyun.

Then, he got a phone call. It was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is Baekhyun's good friend. They went to high school together.

Anyway, we got our popcorn. But I still don't know what movie we are watching.

"Baek, what are we watching?"
"A horror slash touching story."
"Oh. Cool."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was indeed different. She wasn't scared?

We went in to the theatre.

While watching the movie, Sun Ji only got scared when there were jump scares. And would occasionally hold my hand. There was the tingle again. I was thinking about how a horror movie would be touching. But it was. And Sun Ji cried. I put my arm around her shoulder, and she cried harder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't cry because of the movie. I cried because it has been ages since I got the chance to hug him.