Chapter 6

I Have Your heart

But wait. 10th May 2015?!

 
2015?!
It's only 2014. Did he put this here for me in the future? What? This is so confusing. I took the charm out. There weren't words any more. What?! just then, a line of words began to appear: You can go back. But can't go front.
 
What does that mean?
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Over this past few weeks, I've been around Sun Ji a lot. And I can see why Chanyeol is so protective of her.  She's so accident prone! She's a great friend. She's been hanging out with our group a lot, and seems to know a lot about me us. Weird, but she knew my birthday even before me telling her. And she got me something I've always wanted. A pair of good headphones. 
 
"Happy birthday Baek!" She says cheerful. 
 
"Thanks. What did you..." 
"OMG!!!! Beats by dre. I LOVE YOU!" I screamed shouted. 
"Yes I love you too." Sun Ji replied, wiping a fake tear off her eye.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Today in class, there was a girl who confessed to me. Wow. Her name was Hyun Soo. I mean... She's quite nice, and well respected by the student body, so I was like,"Okay. I guess we can try it out."
 
So, just like that, she became my girlfriend. She got involved in our group, and came to sit with us during lunch. Weirdly, Chanyeol didn't really like her.
"Well, there are lots of other cute girls out there Baek. You know, there's one right I front of you." Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows. Sun Ji was in front of me talking to the others. "Haha. Very funny Chanyeol." I...like my girlfriend am comfortable with my girlfriend. 
 
Sun Ji also stopped talking to me that much, and wasn't as chatty as she usually is. 
 
"Here. Your strawberry milkshake."
 
That's probably all that she said this whole afternoon.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Hey! Lets go watch a movie! Just the thirteen of us." Chanyeol suggested. 
 
"You mean fourteen of us?" Hyun Soo tried to be involved. 
 
"No. I mean: Baekhyun, Kris, me, Suho, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, Tao, Luhan, Kyung Soo and..." Chanyeol stared at Hyun Soo, then at Sun Ji. Building up the suspense in both Hyun Soo. 
 
"....Sun Ji." Chanyeol completed. 
"Oh. Okay. I'll just go watch it by myself. Alone. With no one else." Hyun Soo said. 
 
"Yes...." Sun Ji slapped Chanyeols hand, as he said yes.
 
"Hyun Soo-Shi, you can go with them. I don't mind." Sun Ji said, tonelessly. 
 
"But..." Sun Ji shushed Chanyeol again by slapping his arm. 
 
"No!"
 
That was awkward. Why did I say that?
 
"Heh. I mean. Hyun Soo and I can go watch a movie another time. Sun Ji, just join us." That's weird, but I feel like I've known Sun Ji for a long time.  And it just seems weird that we don't watch a movie together. 
 
"Bye Hyun Soo!" I kissed her cheek, and waved to her. Chanyeol looked at me with a disgusted face, the others were just staring at me, and Sun Ji just looked away.
 
"Okay. Lets meet tonight at 7 for the movie" Kris cleared the awkwardness. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Love your comments :) sorry for the short update :D