Chapter 5

I Have Your heart

"You remember?" I asked Chanyeol surprised.

"Wait. I don't exactly remember. But...ah. I heard minseok hyung say something about giving you time. But I was worried, then I followed you. And then...I saw you debating wether or not to jump down. I was about to stop you. Then you said Baek didn't want you to die, then you took out this charm thingie. And recited it. Was it two steps...one step...something."

"One step back two steps front." I continued. 

"Yeah. Then I recited it, and you fell off. I was about to catch you. Then I came here. That's why I've been getting terrible headaches just now." Chanyeol spoke really fast, and I almost didn't catch what he said. 

"I still have his heart."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wait. This doesn't make sense. 

"I know. I still have the scar from the surgery." 

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I raised an eye brow. 

"I'm your best friend. Remember?"

Oh right.

"So what do we do now?"

Sun Ji took the charm out. "Let's try it."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It didn't work. But what I couldn't understand was, why do I still have Baekhyun's heart.

I went into my room. The bookshelves were moved. 

Oh. That's because it's 2014. 

"Ahh!" I tripped over a box. "URRRRGH. So annoying!"

What's that? I walked up to the box I tripped over. I saw something shiny. It looked like a book. I took it out. It was a diary. I don't remember having a diary. 

Baekhyun. 

It's Baekhyun's diary. Year.......
Year....2014 I thought so. 

Year 2014-2015. And it was filled. From first page to last. 

I swear. This book it filled with crap, (nice crap that is Baekhyun's.) and smells like him. It is as thick as two Harry potter books put together. Holy. I lightly flipped the pages. Not only the pages were filled. There were random sticky notes here and there. How long am I gonna take to read it?

 10th May 2015. The day he died and I lived. 

The page had stuff written on it. 

Dear diary (and Sun Ji) 

Yeah. I put this in your room.

Sun Ji let me tell you a story. 

Today, a reckless young boy wants to sacrifice his life for a girl. A girl he liked a lot. I would say love. But no. I still don't know what love is. 

Today, a boy who doesnt drive very well, is going to drive his best friends car, to save his girlfriends life. Stupid right? Yeah. Hah. But, the boy couldn't have lived without the girl.

Please tell the girl that the boy loves her. 

I stared at the page. Tears fighting to fall. I could see little stretch marks on the paper. Baekhyun must have cried when he wrote this.

I cried. Not because I'm sad. But because I'm happy. 

Happy that he's given me another chance. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the support. Comments are appreciated :D