Chapter 3

I Have Your heart
Dear Sun Ji
 
Please don't be mad at me. If you weren't alive I wouldn't be either. I don't think I'll ever fall in love again if that person isn't you. Ever since I've met you, everything around me has become more meaningful. You have a gift. Even though I'll be dead by the time you read this letter, I want you to continue to spread this gift of yours to everyone around you. You have my heart now. I need you to take care of it. I'll be watching you in heaven. I love you. Forever and ever to Oreo bits. 
 
Love,
Baek
 
Sun Ji's eyes were overflowing with tears. Baekhyun was our best friend.  How could he. My body was numb. I couldn't take it any more. Sun Ji looked as though her heart had just died.
 
"Chanyeol," she called me. "This is fake right? Byun Baek I know you're trolling me! Come out here!" She forced a smile. 
 
"He's dead! And it's all because of you!" That came out wrong. 
 
"CHANYEOL!" The other ten shouted. 
 
"I-I'm sorry. I-I wasn't thinking. That came out wrong." I tried. 
 
Sun Ji's tears fell like the rain. She cried and cried. From 12 noon, recovering a little at 1 pm. 
 
"Hey! Sun Ji you should eat. I brought your favorite bubble tea!" Sehun tried his best. 
 
"I-it was Baek's favorite too!" Sun Ji screamed, and continued on crying all night. 
 
I'm relieved that she's made it through. But the fact that she was the cause of Baekhyun's death, it saddens me so much. I'm normally the  happiest one. The happy virus as Baek used to call me. Sun Ji did calm down. But the atmosphere of the hospital ward was still as gloomy as ever. 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Days had passed. It was Baekhyun's funeral. 
 
I wore the little black dress Baek bought for me. I did lose a lot of weigh. I walked up to his coffin," Baekhyun, I'm here to see you. A tear fell from my left eye. Pain. 
 
"Did you know that if a tear comes out of your left eye first, it's pain? And if a tear comes out from your right eye first, it's happiness." I smiled as I remembered the first time I cried in front of Baekhyun.  He was a Psychology major.
 
I stared at his portrait. The more I stared at the picture, the more I let my emotions come through. Soon, I find myself crying. I ran out of the room. 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Sun Ji. " I called out to her.  
"Xiumin hyung give her some time." Kai put a comforting hand on my shoulder. Yeah. She really needs time. "Hey guys, wait up!"
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I ran and ran. My heels were hurting me, but my heart was killing me. I ran up to the roof top. I stopped at the ledge, and sat on it. It was high. High enough. I look down at the houses and buildings. 
 
"No. Baekhyun did not save me to see me die. " I said to myself. I carefully stood up, and backed off the railing.
 
I opened my purse to take out my hankercheif.
 
I saw something.
 
It was a charm.
 
Baekhyun's charm.
 
I've had this for a long time. I took it out. Something caught my eye. I've never noticed it on Baekhyun's charm before
 
So small, so powerful, and so misunderstood.
 
Take one step back, two steps front...
 
I flipped it over.
 
And you'll end up where you want.
 
I read it out loud, as I followed the directions.
 
"One step back, two steps front"
"So small, so powerful, and so misunderstood?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AHHHHHH!"
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you liked it so far! :D