Chapter 12

I Have Your heart

 

This chapter is dedicated to Sooraa, seoyuna, and cassivip for constantly leaving sweet comments and supporting my story, even after so long of not updating. Also, I am going to delete this fic soon, coz it was written in my younger days where I was stupid and young. Yes. It isn't good, but i'm really thankful of the people who subscribed to my story :D thankyou so much for the support.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Who gave you this charm?"

"I had it since like forever."

"Did you know it had powers?"

"Well yes."

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I told baekhyun about the charm, and how it helped me go back in time.

 

“My grandmother told me that I was to keep this charm.” baekhyun continued. “She told me about the many adventures the charm had allowed her, but I wasn't to convinced about those stories. But I remember once, when I was younger, I almost drowned in a pool, but my grandma saved me. But after that time, I kept having recurring dreams, that I had drowned that day.”

 

“So, maybe you died, and your grandmother came back in time to save you.”

 

“Are you being serious Sun Ji? This is not a joke right?”

 

“Baek, I'm serious. I came back in time, with Chanyeol, and I'm here to save you.”

 

“Well, that explains the weird dreams I had about meeting you at 4SIOC.”

 

There was an awkward silence between us for quite awhile, as I was thinking about what better to say. Just then, baekhyun winced in pain, as he clutched his forehead.

 

“I remember.” he stated quietly.

 

“I remember.” he repeated. ”Hold on, let me call Chanyeol.”

 

I was not expecting that reply after so long of him not remembering me, when he finally does, he wants to call Chanyeol first? But I was just happy that my memories of us together would finally be remembered by him.

 

“Chanyeol, I remember!!!!” baekhyun screamed into the phone.

“You mean, everything about the future?”

“Yes!!!”

 

After a long talk on the phone, the three of us came to a conclusion, to continue and enjoy life, while we can. We were all very grateful for the charm for bringing us back together, and we couldn't be happier.

 

“Sun Ji ah” baekhyun whispered.

 

It was late at night and we were seated at a park bench, with the breeze blowing behind us. I was happy, and he was happy.

 

“Yeah?” I replied.

 

He gave me a peck on the cheek, and said, “I love you”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes! This is the end. I'm sorry for the ty ending, but this fic has been so long, and I just wanted to give it a nice ending, sorry if it didn't give you any heart flutters or anything :D