-Nine-

Dust.

'T'was a dark and stormy night...'

'Shut up, the whole bloody world is a desert, the only storm you're going to see is a sandstorm.'

'Oh, you massive spoiler.'

'Realist.'

'Whatever.' Shooting daggers in Jungkook's direction, Hoseok stood up from his seat in the lounge, walking off to the cockpit of the transport.

'How much longer do we need to get to the Seoul Dome?' Hayoung asked, coming in from the other side of the transport.

'We're going to be in sight of it in about an hour, I think. I was just up on the watch area.' Jungkook replied.

'Oh... alright then. I'm going to find Taehyung oppa.' Hayoung nodded towards Jungkook in thanks, hurrying out of the room in search of Taehyung.

---

'She really likes him, does she?'

'Well, she /is/ qualified...'

'Thats not the point.'

'But they obviously like each other.'

'Again, not the point...'

'But what seems to be the problem then, boss?'

'We can't take her with us, its dangerous, what we do.'

'And we can't take her because she doesn't know its dangerous?'

'Yes.'

'Thats a lie and you know it too, boss.'

'Well, you get the point, don't you?'

'If you even bothered to ask her you wouldn't even have a problem with that.'

'So who wants to ask her? Taehyung? No, she'll just say yes without even thinking about it, probably.'

'Don't underestimate the girl. She's a smart one.'

'I'll ask her.' All of the men turned to face Hoseok, his face set and determined.

'Are you sure..?' Jimin asked, looking to the other guys around him.

'I can do it, just gimme a moment.' Already heading off to find Hayoung, Hoseok nodded quickly at the rest before leaving the room.

---

'Hey, kid.'

'Yes, oppa?'

'Well, we were talking, and we have an important question for you.'

'Oh... what is it, oppa?'

'If... only if, mind you. If we don't find anyone you know in Seoul... then, you wanna come with us?'

'Go with you guys..?'

'On our cargo runs, whatever we do.'

'You mean it?'

'What do you mean?'

'All I ever wanted was to get out of the Domes, and now I have the chance.'

'I'll take that as a yes..?'

'Yes!'

'I'll tell the rest of them.'

 

-end-