-Seven-

Dust.

'Maybe we should detour..?'

'Thats not much of a detour, is it? I mean, Daejeon is on the way of Seoul anyway.'

'The more time we take, the more chances that this virus this hits the other domes. We have to either hurry or just skip the resupply.'

'We have an extra mouth to feed, though, even with the extra supplies and rationing, it may not even be enough...'

'We'll hurry the resupply, essentials only. Is that okay? We can also send a dune runner out to make the purchases in advance.'

'Isn't that dangerous?'

'Two then'

'Thats not the point...'

'Look, either we resupply or we don't. If we do, we go the dune runner method. Its the only way we can do it fast enough without losing a week waiting.' Namjoon slammed his palm onto the table, looking to each of his team.

'Contact was lost with Masan Dome last night, people from Busan are going to check it out.'

'So its not a coincidence then.'

'Seems like it. We may have to ask the girl whether or not she saw what happened in Daegu Dome before it collapsed.'

'That girl, is called Hayoung.' Taehyung mumbled, glancing up to the hatch, beyond which Hayoung slept.

'Well, we'll have to drop her off at Seoul, so she can find someone she knows.'

'I think I'll miss her, and she's pretty good with a gun.' Jungkook commented, his eyebrows wrinkling a little in thought.

'Wasn't it confirmed that there were no survivors from Daegu? The transport from two days ago said so.'

'Yeah, but you never know, we could ask her if she wants to stick with us, or stay at Seoul. Taehyung, she's spent the most time with you, how is she if she were to come and stick around with us?' Namjoon looked over to Taehyung, eyes staring in question.

'She's good with the pistol I gave her today, and she's a computer specialist, I think her specialisation in school was that.' Taehyung answered, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

'We don't have a good computer person in this team, do we?' Namjoon asked.

'Oi' Hoseok raised a hand, frowning.

'You can race her tomorrow, okay?' 

'Race..?'

'Hacking race, you idiot. What are you thinking?'

'I don't know. . . '

'Back to the topic, are we agreed on using the dune runners to get supplies and move on to Seoul as fast as we can?' Looking around , Namjoon was given a chorus of 'yes's in reply.

'So, we're decided then.'

The next morning, Hayoung walked into the main area of the transport, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

'Hi, missy, you're up early' Hoseok walked up to her, mussing up her hair and chuckling.

'I slept early last night.'

'I see. Well, I'd like to have a sort of competition with you.' Hayoung looked up at the word competition, yawning curiously.

'What kind?' Hayoung inquired, rubbing the last of the grit from his eyes.

'Hacking.' At the sound of the word, Hayoung looked up.

'Let's go.'

 

----

I need more background to progress, I'm sorry :c