-Ten-

Dust.

'Sir, I have news from our runners in the Domes.'

'Ah, yes, they have been late. Is something wrong, is there any punishment to be meted out to our dear runners?'

'No sir, they were just caught up in the rush. Daegu Dome has went down, just as you planned, sir.'

'So it has begun.'

'Yes sir, thanks to you, Daegu Dome has been claimed by the Dusts.'

'Good, good. The plan is in motion, and the pieces will fall in place, all by themselves.'

'Sir?'

'Are we ready with the raids?'

'Fully equipped and ready, sir. We can go out whenever you command us to.'

'Ah, but only in Korea?'

'We can do some long distance raids, sir, but all our outside resources are focused on the new location.'

'Tell me about the location.'

'Its nearly done, sir, and when we get everyone in, we'll be able to strike anywhere we want.'

'Very good, very good. You have all done well.'

'Only under your leadership, sir.'

'How goes the casualties in Daegu.'

'Sir, unfortunately, there seems to be survivors.'

'You are certain?'

'Yes, sir. Two survivors of Daegu, one missing, the other in Jeju Dome. We're working on trying to get the one in Jeju. The other has been missing for a few days now. Personally, I think she's dead, noone survives the Dusts.'

'You sure about that?'

'Well, no, sir, but there have been so few.'

'Don't forget the runners, the mercenaries, the Trailblazers. Many people live on the Dusts.'

''But not alone, and especially without any supplies of their own.'

'Send out the trackers. I don't want to take the chance of anyone finding out how the Dome went down.' The man stood up, his white furred cloak swirling about him, brushing over the rock at his feet.

'I don't want any survivors alive. None. Kill them all.'

'Yes sir.' Standing up, the subordinate officer stalked off into the cavern, gathering a bunch of men, battle toughened, hard-eyed men in front of their leader.

'Disguise yourselves well in the Domes. Outside, leave no trace that can lead anyone to us. Outside, kill whoever you have to.' The man drawled, turning back to his tooled leather seat.

'Hold nothing back.'

---

 

The plot thickens.