-Eleven-

Dust.

'We're reaching the Seoul Dome soon. And then we can get around to finding your friends and your family and everyone else from Daegu.'

'Really? I thought not many people would survive.. that.'

'Don't lose hope, alright? There's always a chance.' Namjoon nodded, prompting Jimin and Taehyung to open the door of the transport.

---

The Seoul Dome was a massive affair, many times larger than the Daegu Dome, and with much more to show for it.

'One of the last self-sufficient Domes left around, I was told.' Jimin looked about, taking in the view around him.

'The last time we were here was what, years ago?'

'Two years. When we first got the transport and those handguns..'

'Seems so long ago.'

'The fake handguns, you mean.'

'They did work, you know.'

'Only after you fixed them, .'

'Thank you.'

'You just wanted the compliment, Taehyung.' Jimin grumbled, adjusting the gun holster on his waist.

'Yes I did. Hah.' Taehyung grinned broadly in Hayoung's direction, getting a little smile in return.

'Look sharp, alright? It gets dangerous even in the Domes. Hayoung, you got that gun?'

'Yes, Mister Namjoon.'

'Mister Namjoon'

'Shut up, Jungkook, go and declare ourselves to the officials.' Namjoon shooed the youngest Pathfinder away, scowling.

'What do we do now?' Seokjin asked, pulling a bunch of crates after him.

'What's that?'

'Broken parts, empty ration packs. We can restock while we're here, right..?'

'I guess so. Take them with you.' Namjoon nodded, pointing at Yoongi and Hoseok. Seokjin nodded, gesturing to the other two as they headed off into the industrial area.

'Do you want to look about, Hayoungie?' Namjoon asked, turning to face the girl.

'Can I? Its dangerous here... isn't it?'

''Sort of. With a gun you should be fine. And take this.' Namjoon help out a little control, with just a single button on it.

'What's this...?'

'Panic button. It'll let all of us know you're in trouble and send a GPS signal to us'

'Hoseok oppa made this..?'

'Yeah, he did. He's pretty good.'

'I could never do this, I'm only good at the code and programming...'

'Which is why you could beat him.'

'Yeah.'

'Well.... go look around, I guess. I'll send Taehyung after you, when he gets back from whatever he's doing.'

'Okay, see you, Mister Namjoon!'

'Not again...'

---

Hayoung wandered along the streets of Seoul, blinking.

'Is this what its like in the big domes...?' Hayoung mused, as her communicator chirped. Hayoung absently reached for it, putting it against her ear.

'Hayoungie?'

'Yes. Taehyung oppa?'

'Its me, where are you right now...?'

'Street... street twelve, after the Morning Glory motel.'

'Okay, stay put and I'll be with you in a bit.'

--

Taehyung hurried along the streets, muttering to himself as he went.

'How did she get so far so fast.....' 

His communicator beeped.

'Beeping...?' Confused, Taehyung dug in his pocket for the device. The communicator never beeped.

'Hello?'

'Jin here, Hayoung's in trouble.'

 

 

------------

Trying so hard.