-Three-

Dust.

'You okay over there?' the voice asked, his hand firm on her shoulder. Hayoung managed another raspy whimper, cradling her broken arm and looking up at the stranger, his facial features masked by the helmet and visor.

'Taehyung here, found a survivor, broken arm. Will administer first aid and bring her in' the man dug into his pack, pulling out a bag with a spray nozzle on it.

'Hold out that arm, alright?' gently, Taehyung sprayed the fast setting foam onto her arm, building a makeshift cast as best as he could in the dark conditions, before patting Hayoung on the head.

'We'll take you to the Seoul Dome, and then we'll see if we can find your parents or friends, okay?' Getting the barest of nods, he gently scooped up the girl in his arms, nodding at Seokjin quickly.

'We should leave before the dome collapses entirely, I think.' Seokjin murmured on the radio, looking out the corridor at the sound of scruffling. Looking out the corridor, he stepped out, motioning Taehyung to follow him.

-Fifteen minutes later-

'So, the dome just collapsed and noone in the Control Centre knew why?' Namjoon asked Hayoung, who nodded and curled up with the thin blanket that they gave her.

'One moment everything was fine, and then... just.. gone...' She whispered before sniffling, turning away and rubbing at her eyes.

'You've had it rough, go have some rest, okay? We'll get to Seoul dome in a day, alright?' Namjoon patted the girl's head, turning to Taehyung.

'Look after her, you hear me?' 

'Yes boss, I will. Don't worry about it.' Taehyung patted the cast on Hayoung's arm, smiling and pulling her along carefully.

'Come on now, I'll show you where you sleep, okay?' Taehyung brought Hayoung down to the living quarters of the transport, into his own room.

'You'll use my bed, alright?' Taehyung chuckled, fluffing up the pillow and sitting Hayoung down on the bed.

'What about you..?'

'I'll sleep on the floor, alright? Its totally fine, I'm done all of this before.' Taehyung replied, raising a hand to forestall any protests.

'Don't worry, okay?' This prompted a sigh from the girl.

'Whats wrong..?'

'Everyone is gone....' She whimpered quietly and curled up on the bed, closing her eyes tightly shut.

'Hey, not everyone is.. gone. We'll be able to find someone you know, alright? They're probably on the way to the Seoul Dome as well.' Taehyung tried to reassure her, his features wrinkled a little in concern.

'You promise..?'

'Yes, I promise. We'll get to Seoul, and I'll help you look out for anyone you may know, alright?' Taehyung held up a pinky finger, smiling.

'Also, what is this... vehicle..?'

'Oh, this is a desert transport. People use this to travel outside of the Domes. Its quite desert proof, but slow, because the sands keep moving and we can't afford to have the transport slip-' Taehyung cut himself off, finding the girl already curled up, fast asleep on the bed.

'Sleep well, I guess.' he chuckled quietly to himself before excusing himself from the room.

'So, whats the story about the Dome?' Yoongi asked just as Taehyung reentered the cargo bay, rejoining the rest of the Pathfinders.

'Well, apparently something went wrong with the control systems in the Core Control. Seems to be some sort of virus.' Jungkook answered, being one of the more skilled technicians and computer specialists.

'We have to get to Seoul Dome and warn them as well then.' Namjoon muttered, drawing nods from all around.

'This virus.. every Dome may get affected.'

----

What'll happen next? :3

Is the writing okay ;  ;

 

Also, a poster will be coming. I don't know when, BUT ITS COMING.