-Four-

Dust.

Several hours later, Taehyung walked into his room, finding Hayoung curled up among the bedsheets, squirming about, her forehead glistening in a sheen of pespiration.

'Hey...?' Putting down the tray he had brought in with him, he shook the girl gently. Hayoung shuddered and let out a little frightened whine, her squirming becoming a struggle to get away from Taehyung's arms.

'Hold up, its me, you're safe.' Taehyung spoke quickly, trying to hold down the struggling girl to avoid her hurting herself. 

'Snap out of it!' Taehyung nearly yelled before pulling her into his arms, the girl stopping with a quiet whimper.

'What..?' Hayoung blinked several times, looking up at Taehyung, wrapped securely in his arms.

'Oh I... sorry.' Stammering a little, Taehyung let her go, flustered and awkward for a moment, before turning his attention back to the tray.

'I got you some food, if you want. I'm guessing you didn't sleep very well.'

'Yeah.... where did the food come from...?' Leaning back against a wall, Hayoung stretched out her legs, working out the kinks in her limbs.

'We have a small kitchen and food at the back, so I made a little something. Just some rice and tamago.' Turning to his desk and pulling up the chair beside the bed, placing the tray of simple rice and egg onto Hayoung's lap gently.

'Thanks.' Picking up the pair of chopsticks, Hayoung began to dig into the food hungrily.

'Bad dreams?'

'Yeah, but I don't want to talk about them.'

'Well.... tell me about you, then.'

'About me? Whats there to talk about me..?' Hayoung looked up, a look of polite confusion evident on her features.

'Everything. I don't know anything about you, so tell me about you.' Taehyung nodded and leans back into the chair, smiling.

'Well... I'm Hayoung and I'm nineteen this year. My parents... we're not a rich family. Dad works in the Core Control, and Mom looks after her herb garden and sells things when she harvests the herbs. I was studying computer technology, so I know my way around a computer, both hardware and software. We were going to move out of the Daegu Dome and into the Seoul Dome because Dad was going to get promoted and work in the Seoul Dome. I have a professor called Geeky and he's a genius, and the last time I saw him was at the Core Control.'

'Oh, you mean when...'

'Yeah. I hope I see them again...' this came with a stifled whine, Hayoung rubbing her eyes gently, the bowl of rice and egg already empty before her.

'Don't worry. We're reaching the Seoul Dome soon.' Taehyung reached out and patted her head.

'Okay... can you tell me your story now?' 

'But... its not really interesting...'

'Its okay, I just want to hear about it.'

'Alright. I was born in the Busan Dome, and I have a family there. Mom, Dad, a younger brother and sister. Dad's with the military, and he's on duty at the Beijing Dome. Mother looks after my siblings. My siblings... they hated me, so thats why I left home. Now, I live in the Seoul Dome and write back to my parents occasionally, but I never get any replies. Maybe I'll go back soon, but we'll see.'

'Thank you, Taehyung. For just talking to me.' 

'Hey, its fine. do you want to take a walk?'

'I... I'd love to.'

 

 

----

Sorry for taking so long to update... :c