Did You Forget?

Mixed One-Shot Collection

Title: Did You Forget?
Characters: Himchan, You
Genre: Romance
Rated: PG-13

Summary: Today was supposed to be a special day for the two of you. But it would seem like your boyfriend has forgotten the date...

 


 

A pout played on your lips as you watched Himchan get ready for his day. To be honest, you were more upset about him leaving today than you let on. It was your three year anniversary of the day you started dating. But it would seem that he hadn’t remembered, treating it like any other morning. 

He held up his tie and looked at you with a sheepish smile. You sighed and stood from your spot on the bed, making your way over to him. Even if you were upset and a little angry with him for forgetting, you could never refuse him. Especially when he was giving you such an innocent look. You fastened the tie around his neck, hands lingering on his chest after you were finished. His lips brushed against your own softly as a thank you before he turned to grab his jacket. 

"Do you have to go today?…" You whispered. Unfortunately, he didn’t hear. You wanted to tell him. To ask him to stay home and spend this, what was supposed to be a special occasion, with you. Even if you both spent the day lounging around and cuddling in each others arms. But you stayed silent, watching him walk to the door. He turned to face you after slipping on his shoes. 

"Don’t forget to watch me today, okay?" You nodded and his smile grew. Today Himchan and the other members of B.A.P were going to be a guest on a live talk show. He had been talking about it for weeks. How excited he was about being on the show he absolutely admired. It was his dream. Who were you to take that away from him? So you waved him off with a heavy heart. 

You had to wait three more hours to see him. And even though it was on the television screen, your heart bubbled slightly with excitement.Seeing how happy he looked had made you completely forget how upset you were at him earlier. But that wasn’t much of a shock to you. It was almost impossible for you to stay mad at him for long. You gleefully giggled every time he was shown on screen, leaning closer when he actually talked. But you had noticed something about halfway through the show. It would seem that as time went by, Himchan was growing more and more tense. Usually being very open and care free on camera and off, this slightly alarmed you. But you continued to watch. 

"So, Himchan. I hear that you and your girlfriend now live together. How long have you two been dating for?" You sat up straight upon hearing the host mention you. Himchan became flustered and the other members all . 

"Three years."

"Where is she now?" He questioned.

"Home. She should be watching this right now." 

"Well then. In that case let’s get her on the phone and see!" The camera zoomed in on him as he was handed his phone. You slightly panicked, grabbing at your phone before it even rang.

"Hello?" You answered, finding it incredibly odd that you could hear the echo of your voice from the TV. 

"Hey. Are you watching me right now?"

"Of coarse I am." You sweetly spoke, making everyone coo. You blushed, as  did Himchan. 

"Good. I have something I want to tell you."

"Okay." You said, a bit confused.

"(Y/N)…I know you were upset with me this morning. Please forgive me. But I hope you understand why I came here today…" He paused momentarily and the camera zoomed out as he pulled something small from has pocket.

"It’s our three year anniversary…and I know I should of probably done this in person…but I wanted to show everyone just how much you mean to me." He opened his hand to reveal a small red box. 

"So, (Y/N). Will you marry me?" Your heart beat so loud that you were afraid he would hear it through the phone. Himchan had just asked you to marry him on live television. 

"(Y/N)?" He spoke your name nervously. It was then that you realized that you hadn’t answered him yet. 

"Yes!" You watched as his body instantly relaxed as a look of awe graced his features.

"Really?!"

"Yes." You repeated.

"I love you." He stated.

"I love you and I’ll be home soon. I promise." 

"I love you too, Himchan."

"Oh, and (Y/N). Happy Anniversary."