Don't come for another day.

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

 

                                                  

 

 

 

 

That feeling you get in your stomach when your heart breaks. It’s like all the butterflies just died.

 

“Bommie..”

 

                                                         

 

 

Bom turned her head. She just throwing her empty gaze toward that figure. But she still trying to patch her smile on her lips. Whatever it is., this man who’s standing in front of her now still her flesh and blood. Her only family that she have now.

 

Why she said such this way? Just want to replay the story plot, someone who’s still freshly divorced from her husband. Was asked to get married again. For someone that missed this. AGAIN!!. Doesn’t this we called crazy.

 

She almost died from a broken heart when someone that she think she can rely on is someone that just adding salt on the wound.  Why her brother maked her to involve in this marriage thing again?

 

Is this his own way  to try curing her wounded heart. So, you want to tell her that everyone have their own way of solution. Okay, seriously, she can’t get it.

 

If from the start she didn’t agree with this arrangement. Why she obeyed it? Okay it’s such a good question. But maybe the answer that she will give, some would say she is stupid. Because… he is her brother. Stupid enough right?.

 

 

But before you put your blamed on her, just trying put yourself in her shoes, Both of their parents went away meet with our creation. Live happily in heaven. So this man filling someone’s shoes as her ‘parents’ and wearing more than one hat when he being as a mom also as a father to her.

 

So.. is it wrong for her when she just decided to throw away a little sense of her selfishness as a token for her to repay back everything that her brother done to her.

 

If this excuses still can’t knock your sense. It’s fine. Because you’ll never understand .. until it happens to you.

 

 

“Bom..so, are you ready?,” Park Dongwook asked her gently. He walked step by step moving slowly toward his sister.

 

He’s particularly impressed seeing Bom like this. Wearing white pearl wedding dress. Her golden brown hair getting curly on the bottom. Perfection of beauty.

 

                                                           

 

Although he had seen Bom dressing like this for the second time. But he still can’t deny his sister still look gorgeous. It’s beauty that will captures your attention but her personality will catch your heart.

 

Never crossed in his mind. He’s only have one sister but he already escorting his sister with walks the bride down the aisle for twice. It’s is cruel of him when he make this decision.?

 

It’s will more relieves if he can throw way the grim that colouring on Bom’s face now. Maybe it will be nice.. Although Bom hardly hide her feeling but it can’t keep out from his sight. Slightly his feeling started anxious.

 

He could not banish his feelings with thinking nonsense. He scared if his sister will suddenly made a decision to leave this event. He doesn’t want to think badly toward Bom. But it’s Bom that we are talking about. The crazy things like this can just easily happened.

 

Without he realized. From the beginning, Bom been looking at Dongwook silently. She knows what’s in his mind for now by her heart. His face full with concern and distressed. It’s just showing clearly.

 

“Oppa.. waeyo.. quit making your face like that. Why? Are you scared? Are you afraid if I do crazy thing as usual with trying to get away from this ceremony?”, her words succeed to fold up her brother’s speculation.

 

Dongwook widens his eyes a little.

 

Obviously showing that her brother shocked when what’s Bom telling hit the bull’s-eye. Although he trying to hide it, but it’s clear showing it. Although he getting caught in but he still to keep his mouth shut.

 

Bom brings back her body face up a vanity table. She just sitting over there for a long time. After she completely done doing her make over and dressing , she sent away her beautician out from this room. On the grounds she wants to be alone.

 

Being alone for….she don’t know.. for soothe her mind? Maybe.. Because she already know, tangling in her mind will never being unknotted again.

 

She still remember the moment of first time she getting married. Every minute and if she can every second she will asked her beautician to fix-up her make up. She wants to appear perfect in front of her lover.

 

But, why did she not do it like that again. The answer is simple. Because she doesn’t want it. The importantly, her heart don’t want it.

 

 If it’s possible, she want to hurry up going up to the altar. Just say ‘I do’, kiss or not, it’s up to the groom. Finish it quickly and leave from there ASAP.

 

To think about it, she let out a long sigh of despair. She shut her eyes tight, trying to absorb how truth this situation that she will going through.

 

 

“Bom-ah --,”

 

“Don’t worry, I know, I always been sloppy. I will never put you to shame again. Not for this time. Just keep my words,oppa.”, she says slowly.

 

Why she said this? Because she already put him to shame when everyone getting know she was getting divorce on the same day she getting married. She knows her brother also getting hurt but to shut someone out is not something easy.

 

 Dongwook drags his body toward a bed and sitting on it. A heavy sigh released from his mouth. It’s not like he’s not get any hurt effect from this plan. Instead his heart bitten with the guilt. His heart bleed for Bom. But trust him, he had no other option.

 

“Mianhae..oppa mianhae, bommie-ah”, He put his hands on his face. His hair become little messy.

 

This just makes her sad looking at Dongwook condition. She doesn’t want to be selfish. She didn’t want her existence causes people around her getting trouble and hurt. She was beside herself with grief when people surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter