Unfortunate Secret

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Muffin!!, where are you. Stop hiding. Come on. It’s time to going sleep now.”, One fine lady with her dark brown hair bounces a little when she walks through the door.

 

 

 

This hiding little girl chuckled silently. She put her hands on to prevent any sound to be heard.

 

 

 

“Okay.. I see.. Look like my muffin wants to play hide and seek haa..? Owwkaayy.. Make sure my little muffin hiding well. Because If you being caught, I will.. tickling you~.”, she smiled while continuous find her precious one. She stopped when she heard someone open a front door.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just wait there, don’t be out. I will find you again with my hero kay.”,

 

 

 

 

 

A little girl with a cute ponytail shrinking her body behind a couch when she feeling her Angel presence near with her and pouted a little when she heard that words. She slowly peeking her head on the end of couch and…

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 

 

 

 

 

 

Her brown eyes opened. She just looking blankly on the white ceiling and squinched her face up when she feels throbbing start lingering in her head. Everyone likes dream, but it’s not for her. Dreams just make her feel exhausted, tired and sick. She hates that!.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom just feel so lazy to get out from her bed. Suddenly she feels like she can’t get out of bed. Likes these blankets have accepted her as one of their own and if she leaves now, she might lose their trust.

 

 

 

 

 

The only thing preventing her from smashing her alarm clock this morning is the fact that it’s her new cell phone. She groaned and lazily got up to get a shower and showing her face. It’s time to start living!.

 

 

 

 

 

She brings out her lazy on the mirror. Bom shrieked a little. “My gosh, Damn you mirror! That’s not what I look in my head! ”, Bom furrowed her eyes brow and scrunching her nose.

 

 

 

 

 

So let’s starting this day with shouting to the world, today is the day she will started her work again. Yeayy!!! And her smile starting down. Urghh duhhh!!  If only a stack of file on her table will be a good soft pillow for her to continue her sleeps later. Huh!

 

 

 

 

 

Ah yeah.. she makes a note to don’t forget said a ‘Thanks’ for her one and only best friend with being a nice one with reminds her for don’t forget to bring her plump body at bakery today. Just one thing that she wants to Dara realizes.

 

 

 

 

 

 Dara must to buy a one giant clock and put in front of her nose. So she can know the right time to being an alarm person for people. With 3 damn A.M!! still showing on clock, she called Bom just to reminds her about today planning.  Urghhh.. Even an owl still pulling tight their blanket to continue their sleeps.So what's make Dara bravely called her just to remind that. Just wait Darong,  I 'll put you in oven beside my bread and display you in front of our bakery. Duhh!!

 

 

 

 

 

 At first, Kim Sora insisted her on not allowing Bom going to works. With one cliché reason, Bom still a newlywed. So, she must to take this time for getting rest or maybe uses this time as well as they can with developing their feelings between each other.But what’s make her head hardly digested on what’s Kim Sora words is ‘developing their feelings’ part. Which part of developing feelings that she wants?.

 

 

 

 

 

 If hatred feeling between them, Tcch!! No need to getting worried. Lucky, It’s growing well in each second as well as time still running. But!! If the love feelings that she’s aimed for. Woahh!! Just thinks about that make she cringes. It’s an impossible mission. Even God can’t help it!. Okay it’s too much dramatic but! Jaejoong and his grudge towards her are LEGENDS. Too much to handle it!.Bom’s nose getting wrinkled when thinking about that. She just rolled her eyes and slightly shaking her head. No! No! her and Jaejoong, it’s very absurd.

 

 

 

 

 

Like it’s become her daily routine with starting her day with seeing a gift from God towards us. An early morning scene. She brought herself leaning on her window and taking a deep breath and releases an air while she opened her brown eyes again. Seeing the sun arises, it’s so breath taking. The softly breeze that kiss her face likes bring together her problem with them.

 

 

“Good morning world!. Your little ray of crazy sunshine has arisen. Owhh there you are my little bird. Here’s your breakfast.”, Bom poured the foods in a iron net near her window. Her eyes gleamed with happy when the birds come one by one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So..i must going to work today. And promised me, finished all of this kay. You must to being healthy, so the harshly wind can’t stop you to fly again.”, Bom said toward ‘them’ whose looking blankly at Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter