Bursting through Clouds.

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

 

 

 

Just because her eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean her heart doesn’t cry, and just because she comes off strong doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong happened.

 

 

Bom just resting her head on the window. Just let the cold of window touch her forehead. She closed her eyes slowly. Something that suffocating her mind and heart started to vanished away in her body. But everything just turned to mush when a voice come from her behind.

 

                                                   

 

She turned her head slowly . Seeing Jaejoong’s stepped closer toward her. She is encouraged to breathe in as she straightens her back. Knowing something disaster will get started in a minute.

 

 

“Hello Parvenu,  How do you feel now? Are you happy now, when what you want ,you think you get it . Urmm..well, I thinks is not too late to welcome you to being here. Welcome baby. Welcome to the world of luxury. Kim’s luxury.” Jaejoong looked at Bom with his sharp gazed like Bom will getting fade away with his gaze.

 

Bom frowned upon hearing what’s Jaejoong says. She’s speechless with rage. Is not like she didn’t think everything will turn out like this. Only she didn’t expected his hatred towards her as much like this. She’s took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

 

 

Sometimes you just gotta to stay silent cause no word can explain the catastrophe that’s going on in your mind and your heart. But why’s she just keep shut when she can fire up that jerk now. It’s because when the quieter she become, the more she can hears what’s make this man throw all his hatred towards her.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to keep dreaming with acting like you’re already in heaven and enjoying your luxury life when you’ve become one of the Kim’s family. Remember this!!. As long as I live, I will never allow your dream will turning out to be a reality. Your happiness will I replace it with misery , special service for you, darling.” , a smirk curved on Jaejoong lips. His words is so piercing.

 

 

Bom just swallow hurt all the Jaejoong’s cold-blooded words. Sticks and stones may break our bones but Jaejoong’s harsh words can break your heart to the pieces. Like what’s Bom feels now.

 

 

Jaejoong crouched down his body and sit arrogantly on the black leather chair. He bite his inner cheek while looking full with disgust towards Bom. He really want to throw out this ‘thing’ far away from his sight. But he knows, his mom will against hardly with his plans. And all of his mom threat towards him will be running.

 

Bom shook her head slightly. It’s funny to think what’s make this man put his hate to much towards her. As far that she knows, they’re just barely knew. Just thinking about that make her sadly chuckled slowly.

 

Bom just looked at Jaejoong with empty gaze. She just acted like all Jae’s words it wasn’t a big deal, when the reality , it’s just shattered her heart.

 

“Already done with your ‘wisdom’ says, now let me take my turn. Okay.. I really don’t want to waste my time to stand out the truth about myself. Just continue your accusation to me if that will make your devil soul happy.”, Bom just say it with monotone .

 

“just remember this, sometimes the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are.”, Bom smiled

 

 

Jaejoong felt his pride started getting hurt when he heard Bom words. Deep in his heart, he really wants to slap Bom’s faces. Just want to make she realizes, someone like her is unworthy to talk like that to him.

 

Jaejoong got up from his chair. Slowly he comes closer towards Bom. While Bom just standing calmly there. No emotions is showing on her face. She just look boredly at Jaejoong who’s walk around her.

 

“Tch... your mouth…rather than looking so tempting. I can’t imagines it can be ‘useful’ like this. But I think you really don’t know how to use this mouth so well. How about I show you?”, Jaejoong moving closely to Bom. His face just inches away from her face.

 

Bom can feel Jaejoong’s hot breath on her lips. When just a little bit Jae’s lip want to reach her lip. She pushed Jae away from her. Bom gritted her teeth, also her chest going up and down, it’s showing how much anger she feels now towards Jae.

 

Jaejoong just smirked at Bom’s reaction. It’s just the starting of his games.

 

“Why? Don’t act like you don’t like that. Don’t be shy… You knows.. all the girls out there are willing to kill each other just want me to look at they for a second. Just don’t act like you are the innocent one when you’re truly not. ”, Jaejoong scoffed.  He bring his hand and get laid on Bom’s chin.

 

Bom slapped away Jaejoong hand from her chin. Her face immediately became filled with a look of disgust. She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. A sharp glance she gives to Jae. She just killed him repeatedly in her mind.

 

“Oh yeah! but I’m sorry my dear, it’s such an unfortunately cause I’m not including in ‘all’ girls list that you’re talking about. Actually, It’s really good if they’re just killing each other. Because it will reduced a population of ‘stupid’ girls in this world.”, Bom just showing her mocking smile.

 

 

“Now I know what’s make your EX-husband leaving you. Besides with your -who-anyone-can-get-laid-on attitude, You also having a fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter