Make A Date

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

####################################################################################################################################

 

 

Cold and hungry, a little boy stared into a bakery shop window, and though he could smell the buns and imagine the warmth, he didn’t have a penny to buy one.

 

 

He placed his hand on his tummy and begin rubbing. Suddenly his belly let out a growl that sounded like he had eaten a lion but all he can do is watch. It really wanted something to be in it and just digest anything that would enter.

 

 

A little boy slowly runs his hand down from the window. Already decides to go before being chased by the owner.

 

 

“Here..”

 

 

A little boy blinked his eyes multiple times, looking confused. Did a lady just talk with him or he got a delusional effect from being outside in this winter for too long.

 

 

 

“Hey handsome boy, take this.”, that lady holding his hand and makes him take a brown square box. Heavenly the scent of the sweet hot bun hits a little boy smell sense.

 

 

 

It’s really temptation but he can’t take that.

 

 

 

“B-but, I don’t have mone-”, try to give back a box politely to a lady. But a lady quickly shakes her head, grabs his hand and gives him a warmest smiles that he ever seen.

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming here”, she’s cut a little boy words while ruffling his hair.

 

 

 

A boy hugs a box gladly to his chest. Didn’t know how his body feels warmth, maybe it’s from a box that he’s holding or because the smile that radiating from this lady.

 

 

 

Her smile is literally the warmest thing he has ever seen in her life.

 

 

 

“Thank you..”, he beamed happily. He don’t know how to describe how happy he is. Getting treats him like he is one of her customer. How’s come someone can being a nice and so kind.

 

 

“Once again, thank you!”, he said while bow and beginning to walk away. That lady can see a little boy happily moments through his little jumping from his walk.

 

 

 

She sent a little boy with her radiant smile until a little boy silhouette gone from her sight. She takes a good breath while enjoying the chilly wind that surrounded her.

 

 

 

She takes a good look at the pedestrians whose are busy in their own life. Her gaze falls on the people which walking together with linking their hands.

 

 

While the other side, a man a woman’s face and playing with her hair. Everyone can’t denied that lovely bubble are showing in their eyes. Such a beautiful scene.

 

 

 

“Bom unnie..!”,

 

 

The calling makes she brings out her gaze for a while from the couple and looking at her bakery entrance door. “Deh..”,

 

 

“What’s are you doing outside there.”, frown forming on her cute face. She’s just curious when her boss is being outside. When a while ago they just talking inside the bakery.

 

 

“Owhh.. I’m just giving out a Valentine gift.”, Bom says while brings her freezing hand inside her pocket jacket. She forgets to wears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter