She's The One

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

########################################################################################################

 

 

"The time is come.. and this time.. it’s all or nothing..”, there’s the door. Once she enters, will she come back in one piece. Not on physically in a way, but her heart will be a bet . There’s no guarantee that she will get the return from what she gives. Anxious grab her and like doesn’t want to let go.

 

 

After pulling an uncounted deep breath and she could hear the sound of her blood rushing. Reaching the doorknob and she swing the door open. Here it is, no turning back. Slowly drag her right feet enter the room and when she took another step forward. Bom stop.

 

“Seunghyun..”

 

 

 

 

“Park Bom?”,

 

 

Bring up her face to look at the owner of the voice make she feel… bad. Her shoulders drooping a little and just let her feets moving forward.‘Again.. I’m lost again.’. Bom thought to herself.

 

 

“Yah Park Bom or Kim Bom for 3 weeks already. What’s make you not noticing that you’re 28 minutes 59 seconds late huh?”, Dara arms are folded across her chest and piercing eyes shoot Bom whose standing straight in front of Dara.Still not fully come back to the earth.

 

 

“Bommie~~, how dare you to lost your mind again after for a week you don’t come here to meet me. ”, hearing Dara whining just snap her back and can’t contain her giggle to let out from when being a witness toward Dara rare childness acts.

 

 

Bom ruffled Dara hair and smiled. “Always remember, it’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.” Bom said while flipping her hair like a boss.

 

 

“Arghh Finally,. I will living back in heavenly. Because someone will take over all the messier in that hell.”, Dara pointed to the room. Bom looking at the where Dara pointed and it landing on the room a.k.a their office

 

Bom just smirked with Dara endearment to their office.

“You know what?. it’s too damn much work. I can’t handle it, alone. ”, Dara showing her pouted and dramatically sighed.

 

 

“And furthermore .. ughfff”, Dara scoffed. Glaring piercerly at Bom whose slap her hand together to dust away something on her hand.

 

 

“Ops I’m sorry. But you didn’t seem like you would ever stop talking and I…. panicked?”, Bom just take an initiative thinking to stop the bombarding words flowing out from Dara mouth with blocking it with the fresh bread.

 

 

People who don’t know Dara will think that she is deadly quiet or someone who will kill a cat just with her silent thing. But.. people that DO know her like Bom. Just wish that Dara was like what people expected.

 

 

“So…whassup for today?”. Bom said while dragging her step toward counter. Dara continue munching, finish up a bread in and forcing gulping down the bread while leaning her back on the counter wall.

 

 

Grunts escapes from Dara. Here it is. Dara volcano will starts pour out. Bom knows it’s a huge mistake when she’s the one whose open up the close Pandora box. Now whose knows when the Dara mouth will close back.

 

 

After sighed drastically, Dara her hair harshly and in a minute a nest just form out on her head.

 

 

“Have you ever had one of those days, when you’re holding a stick and everybody looks like a Pinata?  And that's when I see, how good myself controls is!”

 

“Smart cars, smart TVs, smart phones.. When will they start making smart people?” Dara hand randomly swinging in the air.

 

Bom just drew a smile on her face listen on Dara whining with their strictly customer.

 

“Now I’m currently suffering from NDTDA. No Desire To Do Anything syndrome”, Dara mumbling sadly while spread her arm on the table and leaning her head on the table.

 

When Bom thinks finally that floods comes to the end. She forgot something important, she knows Dara for a long time already. So..

 

“Bommie~~All I need now is, a 6 month vacation.”,Dara said while blinking cutely. Bom just sighed hard and it likes Dara suggestion is something appropriate to do.

 

 

A frown start drawn on her forehead when she starts double thinking to give a YES towards her bestie suggestion. But immediately press the CANCEL button when Dara continue her words.

 

 “but TWICE a year!. Anyone else with me on this?”, Dara shouted while her words being celebrated by other workers in their bakery.

 

 

“YAH!! Are you michoso( crazy)”, Bom shrieked and let her rage going down when hearing Dara giggled. When Bom thought that the 101 ways to let Bom boily from rage already done. Dara starts gathering their workers and open up telling them her imagination fantasy romantic story of Bom and Jaejoong love after wed episodes.

 

 

After a several teasing she get from Dara and the other workers about being a newlyweds, Bom quickly leaving them and look over her shoulders while they’re still don’t stop with their teasing and it seem like she don’t have her way to stop them if Dara being the head.

 

 

Inside her room, she can heard how busier out there. But she knows Dara can handle it professionally and that make her lips drawn a smile. Bom put all her trust on Dara because she knows with Dara credibility. While here Bom just let herself extremely busy with double check the orders and reorganize it again because she need something to distracted herself.

 

 

 Why?.. Why in the first place she let her mind lost it to that guy again. Why she dare to let her guard down again?.

 

“Bommie?”, Dara peeking behind the door.

 

Bringing up her head looking from a file in front of her.“Waeyo?”,Bom said slowly while she rubbing her neck and tilted her head right and left to ease the pain.

 

 

Dara bring herself in front of Bom and starts pick up the files and stack in one place. “Time for lunch girl. I don’t care about your but my tummy already roar a minutes ago and if you don’t want your customers scared away . Please fill my tummy now.”, Dara growled. Oh no!, no one dare to face up the hungry Santokki. So it’s the right thing to bring this rabbit to eat her carrot now.

 

 

They’re walking in beside each other while Bom just do her work with spare her ear with every Dara babbling. Sometimes it makes Bom feel curious, if Dara don’t realize that they’re changing their character now.

 

 

Back day, she will be an unending chattering person and Dara will be the one who will be listening and sometimes she will interfere if Dara thinks it worth it. But now, it’s opposite.

 

 

“You need to gain up you fat again, Bommie. If you continue re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter