Mémoire

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

####################################################################################################### 

 

 

                      “Where there is love….

                                            There is life….”

       

 

Her finger that she uses to touch on the glass wall, she brings it down slowly to her side. Her handbag that almost fell from her shoulder she’s fix it back in the correct spot. A small smile appeared on her lips when she looked back and silently reread it again, the wisdom of love where it got patched behind this mirror glass shop.

 

 

“Love and life…”, Bom slowly mumbled. A small sighed can be heard while she’s tucking her falling hair behind her ear.

 

 

“Yah.. Valentine’s Day will coming soon, do you planning any surprises for your boyfie? ”,a girl with brunette hair asking the questions towards her friend whose sit beside her. Both of girls sit on the bench, a few steps away from where Bom’s standing now.

 

 

Bom turned her head towards the two girls. Once again she tucked her hair back when the wind blowing softly towards her.

 

 

“Urm. I don’t have any plan to do. Maybe I will just make a home-made chocolate for him. Futhermore, I can’t think any good surprises for him, because every time I tried to think of something else, surely the other girls are already doing that. Finally what I did will turn out become something usual without any sense of surprise anymore. Tchh..”, and the girl who wears a pair of glasses reply at her friend questions while enjoys sipping her carbonated soda.

 

 

The brunette girl just nodded her head in agreement with her friend replies..

 

Bom still be there and watching both of girls standing up and leaving that places. She didn’t realizes, how long she’s burnt out her time with eavesdropping on other people conversation. It is immoral to do you know. Bom shook her head, and drag herself leaving there.

 

 

What makes her feel interested by the discussing topics from the both of girls?. Suddenly her lips form a lopsided smile. She clenched on her bag a little tightly. Something knock her sense, it makes her remembered something…...from the past.

 

 

“Va.len.tine? What will be happen to me now , if I’m not doing the thing on that day? ”, Bom tilted her head and bites her bottom lips a little while remembrance back then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK…

 

“Daraa…..”

 

Silence..

 

“Darongggggggg!!”

 

Still no movement…

 

 

“HEDGEHOG!!!!”,Bom brings both of her hands to the side of and shouted loudly at the top of her lungs towards Dara who was sitting on a table. Dara always be in her own world if she too immerses with reading her book. Right now, both of them are in one of the rooms that are no longer used in this university.

 

 

But what they are doing here? Is this a secret place for them to hang out after school period. Nehhh stop dreaming. Only in the movies can do that. Here, almost every day there have security guards who will be patrol the entire university. So there is no way for them to have their own territory here.

 

 

“YAHH!!! Once again I heard you called me with an endearment you give me. I swear Bom-ah!!. I’ll imagine you as a corn and boiled you or roasted you and eat you with my favourite bubble tea. And finally thanks to you cause you will be my High tea…and I’ll Enjoying.Eat.You.!”, Dara said in a creepy way.

 

 

Suddenly Bom starts feeling a big lump form in . It makes her stepped back for a few steps and frightened looks showing on her face. But it only lasted for a few seconds when once again Bom starts her annoying whining near Dara.

 

 

“Do you really want to eat me then, okay okay.. I’ll let you eat me. BUT! Please help me with this problem. I’m mess up with this…”, Bom shrieked while waves her hand up and down to release herself from being trap with ribbons. At , she bites a balloon that has not been filled with air.

 

 

Dara sighed heavily when looked at the hopeless girl. She doesn’t know how in the first place Bom can become the hostage by the lifeless ribbon. She looked at helpless Bom with her razor eyes and reluctantly she put down her book on the table.

 

 

“Urghh God, Now I’m sorry for whatever sin that I make from my past life. But it is too many sins that I commit until you sent this girl for ruined my peaceful life.”, Dara starts drag her body getting near towards Bom.

 

 

“You know what?, My life officially become worse when one day you claim it that you are my friend and didn’t stop sticking like a leech at me.”,  Although Dara muttered with grumpy but she still helping Bom unwrapping herself from being a mummy with that ribbons.

 

 

Everyone knows, Dara and Bom not a childhood friend or been friends since high school. It’s extremely not!. For your information, they become friends in the five months ago. No one knows how someone which antisocial and rude become friends with someone whose cheery but hard to be approached. It’s still mystery.

 

 

Because of her hot-tempered and always speak without don’t mind with other people’s feeling makes everyone want to stay away and shunned her from social group. But Dara in the slightest bit don’t give a crap about it. In fact, she likes that because no one will interfere in her peace life.

 

 

When she thought her peaceful life will last for long time, suddenly everything has been destroyed. When one day, this puffer fish girl come and ruined her blessed day until now.

 

 

Though Dara is famous with her killer vibe that surrounding her gorgeous body, but Bom never has an ounce of fear towards Dara. Because she knows, it’s just something that Dara wearing for her disguise to go through in this life.

 

 

Looking at Dara now, even she starts grumbling and showing her rage but Dara still leaving her precious reading time and came to help Bom rather than leaves her alone here. For that reason, Bom called Dara as a hedgehog, although her personality looked furious but the truth is, Dara is harmless one and benign.

 

 

When Dara is done with be a hero, helping Bom releases herself from the clutches of the Ribbon Monster. Bom quickly hugging and swinging Dara body right and left slightly. One smooch kiss she gives on Dara cheek and makes that girl shrieked angry.

 

 

“YAHH…ERHH!! Let me go!. For my sake, I must to meet a doctor now. Who know if you got rabies?.Urghh God, I don’t want to die young.”, Dara push aside Bom plump face away from her.

 

 

“Auchh..your confession ..it’s hurt. But I love you too..”, Bom releases Dara body with her smile stick on her lips. Honestly, not a bit spot in her heart feels sad or getting hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter