Falling to pieces

Love Me.. Please !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                    

 

 

 

 

“Sign this paper”, says he cold. He gazed so dead. Did he makes joke now. If he making joke so why his expression so serious.

 

A brown envelope on the bed she looked blankly.

 “What’s this..?”, with trembling and slowly she tooked the paper.. Her heart pounded hard like it want to jump out from the rib cage. She started to feel anxious.

 

She looked at him anxiously. Trying to find the answer off all this tangled mess situation. She’s so lost right now.

 

“Don’t say that you can’t read it! Tell me, since when you're illiterate huh!.”, he lift his eyebrow. The smirk come from one side of his mouth.

 

“Okay.. okay I don’t want to waste my time playing with you. So I will make it easy for you. Listen carefully…

I’m Choi Seunghyun,with all the sanity that I have.. DIVORCED YOU~. Now ,we are over.!” , he whispered in Bom’s ears.

………………….

 “I’m Choi Seunghyun..with all the sanity that I have. I want to tell you..that I..I love you. Will you.. Be mine ?”, he shouted to the world while standing on the border. He smiled proudly up there.

 

Bom bring her hand on . No words can describe her feelings right now. Of course she loves him too. But she really not expect that her love is not one sided love.

 

Her vision started get blurred . In any time, she will burst into tears.

 

“Paboya… just get your down here.”, Bom puts her hands on her hip. Pretends  like she getting angry with him.

 

Seunghyun bring himself  infront of Bom.

 

“How much crazy you can be in one day. Can’t you think the other romantic ways to proposed other than shouted like crazy up there. Haish and here I am , fully crazy in love with you.”, Bom says while crossed her arms.

 

Seunghyun looked at Bom with undying blank there.

 

“Huh..I can’t imagined why Dara says that I’m dumb when I think you are suitable with that title now. Can’t you get it. YES!! I proudly agree to be yours.”

 

……………………

 

The memories that just spinning in her mind now getting crashed. Shattered together with her heart.

 

 Park Bom stepped back without conscious. Her heart fall to pieces hearing that painful words where is out from her husband’s mouth. Wait! It’s still eligible for this man to be called as her husband now.

 

Okay now she get it. Maybe she is having nightmares. If she is dreaming now, so this is the perfect time for her to wake up. Never in her life she have hoped to find such a saviour . But now .. somebody please, be my saviour to wake me up from this night terrors.

 

Bom shakes her head slowly.

 

‘For your damn sake. Wake up Bommie.. please wake up..!  You know you can’t make this to be true. Dear God, please help mem. please make this just one of my another nightmare..pleaseee…’. She let out a long sigh of despair.

 

“YAH!!”, that shouted bring her in reality. So she not in dream. How much bitter this truth can be?

 

 “ Just sign this paper quickly and officially you can already desisted from my life,”, he says with coldly. At one time, his coldly make Bommie hardly falling with him. But now, it make her heart shattered to dust.

 

“Don’t make that face. You know what? I’m just really hate you.” A bottle of wine, he opened. Pouring down in his glass wine and gulping down.

 

 

Bom get flinched . Really wake up facing the reality. Harsh reality. That words. It just added salt in her heart wounds. Just how much hurt that she must to take now.

 

The important things is, how much her heart can endure? Can’t he stop for a while.? Giving her heart to take a break for a minute. She scared. Getting scared that she will burst down facing the earth in anytime. She getting lose slowly.

 

 She just swallows all Seunghyun’s words. Now, let see how long she can endure this. She let out her heavy sigh. Her eyes closed tightly. Trying to collect all her spirits.

 

She could only shake her head..to cry? its not like she don’t want to cry but she know.. showing her tears don’t help in this situation. It’s will just getting worse. And also just  showing her  weakness in his eyes.

 

“Honey.. just tell me what’s wrong? What’s make you did me like this? Please..?” her lips getting trembling. She said calmly but cracking in her hearts only God knows.

 

She placed her hand on her chest such as it’s the way to reduce the pain that her small heart felt right now.

 

Lace on the head she’s remove slowly and placing it on her side. Her gaze she bring on her hand. She looking at her wedding ring, so beautifully encased in her ring finger.

 

This situation now, she still can’t blend it well in her sanity mind.

 

Who can believed it? She had just become the wife of Choi Seunghyun and holding the title being Mrs Choi. But Less than half an hour, she will become a widow. The title she never dreamed to wearing it. Even if you were ask any of woman in the world, of course no one wanted to hold that title.

 

Bom soothed her heart first and slowly tried reaching Seunghyun’s hand. Who knows his heart will be soft again. Maybe this guy just in harsh dilemma right now. So that’s why he made this hasty decision.

 

“Honey..”, Recently she held Seunghyun’s hand, just a sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter